Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I’m back

woebetide

woebetide

Take a picture, itll last longer
Thought maybe I’d be able to turn my life around, but I was a dumbass for ever thinking I’d get better :feelsrope: I’ve been just as miserable being offline or logged out.
I go through phases of thinking maybe things will be different if I go with another approach on life, and now I realize I can’t change anyone in the public eye’s view on me even if I were to try and change everything about who I am. I’m still me.
Nothing’s changed so why even try to socialize with normies if I feel shitty in the end either way? I’d rather be a loner than give myself false hope on a better life than this.
Why did I even want this in the first place?? Waste of time. I wonder if anyone else here feels me on this and has tried something similar recently when they know deep down nothing good will come from it

Welcome back bro we missed you so much

I honestly missed it too. Being back even just for a little bit is making me rethink my earlier decisions even more.

You never welcomed me back, after I came back from almost 2 years of being banned. I'm jelly
Sorry I have bad memory. Thought you were gone forever ngl

welcome back brocel but i agree with you its all about the way you look