Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm back!

calimero

calimero

still need teen goth gf
★★
It has been a few months before I disabled my account here (basically getting paranoid after some IT witch hunt). But I realized I have no friends so now I'm back. I hope some of you remember me.

In the meantime I had been admitted into a psychiatric hopsital (for the 4th time in my life) for about a month. I was afraid they were going to give me electroshocks again but luckly they only gavev me medication. I also met two women there. One was 40 so not really a romantic interest but she was also psychotic and we hung out together at the psych ward. When we were released we hung out in my home city and we even smoked some weed together (finally giving me a little bit of a sense of the student life that I never had). She lives very far away so it's not like I can hang out with her regularly, but it's better than complete isolation I guess. I also met another girl who is around my age and we had a little bit of contact on facebook for 2 weeks (and even called on the phone for 30 min.), before she unfriended me and since then she hasn't responded.

Now I am enjoying my complete friendlessness again and thought I might as well jump back into the abbyss that is incels.is. While I was psychotic, a voice in my head actually called me "calimero" a lot (which was an insult my brother came up with). At one time I tried recalling as many usernames of users that I remember from this place. I heard many voices during that time, all of which I associated with female classmates (who I call my friends). I actually send a whatsapp message to 4 of time, all along the lines "hey, how are you doing?" and didn't get a single response.

I realize because of my sensitivity my life will probably be a series of alternations of studying/wageslaving and being admitted in the mental hospital for psychosis/burn out. Unless I get a girlfriend that is kind to me.

In about one month I will have my second birthday on this forum. If I don't ascend within one month I will celebrate it on this forum.

I hope you are glad to have me back, but if you don't care you can just say so. I can't sink any lower anyway. Atleast I finished one degree and busy finishing a second one so academically I'm doing pretty well. Although I'm way too old.

Idk who you are but you seem happy to be here so welcome :feelsautistic:

CALIMEEEROOOOOOO welcome back dude :panties:, glad to have you here yet again. Missed you, now there's 100000 edgy posters so beware, 2022 cels are specially edgy

Welcome back. :panties:

CALIMEEEROOOOOOO welcome back dude :panties:, glad to have you here yet again. Missed you, now there's 100000 edgy posters so beware, 2022 cels are specially edgy
thanks man. yeah I noticed them while I was lurking :p

Good to have you back, man!:feelsYall: I was wondering where you were.

I am afraid of all males except incels, that's why I gravitate to women in the mental hospital.

I also met a 42 year old probably incel woman there who lived with her two cats in isolation and survived a murder attempt and she even made a drawing for me. Psychotic people really are the most kind

who tf are you, nihha?

why you left? seems like you were scared lol
I was scared. IT said horrible things about me like I should go to jail and stuff and I got really paranoid that they would stalk my post history

I was scared. IT said horrible things about me like I should go to jail and stuff and I got really paranoid that they would stalk my post history
pussy

I remember you

Welcome back nigga
@Intellau_Celistic look who's back

As I thought.

As I thought.

You're right buddy :smonk:

I’m the latest victim of IT witch hunts. One of their users reported me to the FBI, it’s been 6 days :feelswhat:

I’m the latest victim of IT witch hunts. One of their users reported me to the FBI, it’s been 6 days :feelswhat:
They also posted a link to the FBI tip line in the thread about me. IT has no conscience...

They also posted a link to the FBI tip line in the thread about me. IT has no conscience...
Yeah um the FBI gives exactly zero shits about their reports

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Not even a subpoena

Welcome back brothER!

Welcome back.

iu

complete isolation

I know how that feels. I come back to the forum over and over for the same reason. Isolation hurts.

Btw, if you really hear voices, i guess youve been diagnosed with schizophrenia. That fucking sucks man. Good luck with that.
I was diagnosed with paranoid personality disorder... a year ago? probably more. I hate mental hospitals. Got taken there once, never again.

Welcome oldcel:feelsokman:

Welcome back, bro. :feelsokman:

I'm so happy to see you back! :feelsautistic:
I came back to the forum about a month ago too and I was very saddened that you were gone and I didn't even have a chance to say goodbye.
I am happy and sad at the same time. Happy because you are here again, but sad because you are still in the same condition as before.

Got yourself into another dry-spill, Chad?