Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Im back. The coping was too strong.

Aramaic-cel_SB

Aramaic-cel_SB

Nosecel and Framecel
-
I didnt visit incels.is almost one week because I was coping with Call of Duty Blackout Beta... It was so strong man I was playing 8 hours a day

But you are back, everyone returns here.

Welcome back bro

Glad you are back here tbh we were missing some ERfuel, been a little too much cucking and oneitis-theme while you were gone

Welcome back bro

Glad you are back here tbh we were missing some ERfuel, been a little too much cucking and oneitis-theme while you were gone

Thanks bro. I know ERfuel is important and I Love to spread this kind of fuel.

It‘s over for callofdutyblackoutcels

I didnt visit incels.is almost one week because I was coping with Call of Duty Blackout Beta... It was so strong man I was playing 8 hours a day

Welcome home bro ı missed you though.just saw a guy with same pp as yours and thought it was you but it wasn't

I think I made it about 5 days myself.

Welcome home bro ı missed you though.just saw a guy with same pp as yours and thought it was you but it wasn't

Thanks bro. I missed you guys tbh. I missed the blackpill.

jfl at playing call of duty in 2018
the last decent cod game was black ops 2

Is Blackout that good? Haven't played games for so long but might get back into it.

Is it actually good?
Tried to play blackops3 and disliked it but thinking about giving this one a try.

Is it actually good?
Tried to play blackops3 and disliked it but thinking about giving this one a try.

Black ops 3 was shit. But black ops 4 is sick. Tbh I only enjoyed the Blackout mode. I think 95% will only play Blackout mode

Are there many foids playing CoD BLOPS 4?

I hate it when i lose against foids in only games, they are always better than me.

Black ops 3 was shit. But black ops 4 is sick. Tbh I only enjoyed the Blackout mode. I think 95% will only play Blackout mode
I tried to search online but couldn't find it, is there an open beta date for consoles?

i play blackops 1 a lot, cause im a lonely virgin who likes old style guns and according to @Fontaine this makes me a complete aspie.

Couldn't really be any more NT than me but hey, at least he stares at mcdonalds workers and JUST STARES which sounds completely NT to me.

My point being... IS BO4 too normie or worth it.

i play blackops 1 a lot, cause im a lonely virgin who likes old style guns and according to @Fontaine this makes me a complete aspie.

Couldn't really be any more NT than me but hey, at least he stares at mcdonalds workers and JUST STARES which sounds completely NT to me.

My point being... IS BO4 too normie or worth it.

Its worth. Just watch some Gameplays about the blackout mode

G
Glad to have you back

you always realize the truth. no cope lasts forever.