Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel IM BACK , BUT WTIH A HOLE IN MY BACK , WAY LESS PAIN AFTER SURGERY REGARDLESS

Izayacel

Izayacel

BLUT DURST ! "
★★★★★
so yea , was in the Hospital because of that Fucking Back Abcess and got Surgery .

Shit ( Surgery ) feels legit like a Timeskip / Short Death , the last thing you remember is getting that gas mask and then your just asleep till you Wake Up.

Lol.

After that shit i Obviously Rotted 4 Days , AND I MEAN ROTTED , No Internet , just Music and that fucking TV screen.

Bored as fuck , Started to Philosophy about , that the Hospital is just a Corporate Slut Aswell , seeing how everyone is wearing masks , do Covid tests

And that your just another statistic that needs to heal up , Bonus Money if you get Vaccinated.

So what happened is i got Vaccinated against trombhosis ( blood clot ) NOT ONLY ONCE BUT TWICE . ( i can only guess what the 2. thing was )

And We know how greedy people are . coporations like hospitals are no exceptions , these fuckers can just vaccinate you while surgery or watever the fuck. ( call me Schizo , idc , i stopped expecting only good in People )

Anyways , im back home since yesterday , got Antibioticum so that hole on my back heals the fuck up.

And once a Day , one of these Healthcare People come around to bandage my back , annoying but cant be helped.

Last edited:
Glad you're better, im slowly killing myself with sugar

Glad you're better, im slowly killing myself with sugar
you should if you wanna die that is , just dont sleep and eat all together

Eat like a king a day before you decide in doing this , just to have some energy for the whole process

you should if you wanna die that is , just dont sleep and eat all together

Eat like a king a day before you decide in doing this , just to have some energy for the whole process
I just like sugary stuff

I just like sugary stuff
same , but flesh and flavoured stuff aswell

would have some ince cacaou and some cake if you would come over , lol

same , but flesh and flavoured stuff aswell

would have some ince cacaou and some cake if you would come over , lol
Lmao if i werent in a 3rd world shithole i would acompany you brocel :feelsaww:

no replies for watever reason

jfl my problem got more attention then my return / recovery

so yea , was in the Hospital because of that Fucking Back Abcess and got Surgery .

Shit ( Surgery ) feels legit like a Timeskip / Short Death , the last thing you remember is getting that gas mask and then your just asleep till you Wake Up.

Lol.

After that shit i Obviously Rotted 4 Days , AND I MEAN ROTTED , No Internet , just Music and that fucking TV screen.

Bored as fuck , Started to Philosophy about , that the Hospital is just a Corporate Slut Aswell , seeing how everyone is wearing masks , do Covid tests

And that your just another statistic that needs to heal up , Bonus Money if you get Vaccinated.

So what happened is i got Vaccinated against trombhosis ( blood clot ) NOT ONLY ONCE BUT TWICE . ( i can only guess what the 2. thing was )

And We know how greedy people are . coporations like hospitals are no exceptions , these fuckers can just vaccinate you while surgery or watever the fuck. ( call me Schizo , idc , i stopped expecting only good in People )

Anyways , im back home since yesterday , got Antibioticum so that hole on my back heals the fuck up.

And once a Day , one of these Healthcare People come around to bandage my back , annoying but cant be helped.
Holla at u

Glad that it went well for you OP but damn you must’ve had one hell of an abcess if they’re giving you regular home health care nurse visits.

I don’t believe I recall similar happening for youtube fat girl personality “Foodie Beauty” who also had a pretty bad back abcess surgically drained and or removed ie I think they just did the procedure, gave her a bottle of pills and sent her on her way though perhaps she did need to go in for two or more follow up appointments just to see if things were fully healing up but not sure about that.

All I know is after my sepsis leg infections and subsequent hospitalizations some years back I too was provided home health care nurse visits where I’d be given a general health check up like you’d get at your doctor’s office which of course entails them listening to your heart and lungs with a stethoscope, taking your temperature and blood pressure but most importantly of all in my case and the main reason they came out was to give me weekly follow up blood tests for a while to make sure my take home bottle of hardcore antibiotics was killing the bug/s that they had me on IV antibiotics at the hospital for.

Oh yeah and I agree with you that its boring as fuck to be admitted and confined to the hospital for a certain number of days.

Even with good hospital internet and my ifag mini and a pile of good movies, music, Kindle books and various internet related copes to pass the time its still not as relaxing as being at home in my proper nest, heh heh heh.:feelsclown:

Though this is of course understandable as you can’t exactly properly relax in an environment filled with the smell of nasty cheap hospital coffee wafting through the halls or how when you’re finally about to drift off to a peaceful and relaxing sleep some medical technician bursts into the room profusely apologizing because they need to get something for another patient or give you a regular scheduled shot or round of pills or its the phlebotomist back in to draw your blood once again. Sigh.:feelsbadman:

Hope you feel better

Glad that it went well for you OP but damn you must’ve had one hell of an abcess if they’re giving you regular home health care nurse visits.

I don’t believe I recall similar happening for youtube fat girl personality “Foodie Beauty” who also had a pretty bad back abcess surgically drained and or removed ie I think they just did the procedure, gave her a bottle of pills and sent her on her way though perhaps she did need to go in for two or more follow up appointments just to see if things were fully healing up but not sure about that.

All I know is after my sepsis leg infections and subsequent hospitalizations some years back I too was provided home health care nurse visits where I’d be given a general health check up like you’d get at your doctor’s office which of course entails them listening to your heart and lungs with a stethoscope, taking your temperature and blood pressure but most importantly of all in my case and the main reason they came out was to give me weekly follow up blood tests for a while to make sure my take home bottle of hardcore antibiotics was killing the bug/s that they had me on IV antibiotics at the hospital for.

Oh yeah and I agree with you that its boring as fuck to be admitted and confined to the hospital for a certain number of days.

Even with good hospital internet and my ifag mini and a pile of good movies, music, Kindle books and various internet related copes to pass the time its still not as relaxing as being at home in my proper nest, heh heh heh.:feelsclown:

Though this is of course understandable as you can’t exactly properly relax in an environment filled with the smell of nasty cheap hospital coffee wafting through the halls or how when you’re finally about to drift off to a peaceful and relaxing sleep some medical technician bursts into the room profusely apologizing because they need to get something for another patient or give you a regular scheduled shot or round of pills or its the phlebotomist back in to draw your blood once again. Sigh.:feelsbadman:
Well yea but im Home and Well Now so thats good , the nurse caring IS the only annoying Thing but hey , better be Sure My hole heals Properly

Well yea but im Home and Well Now so thats good , the nurse caring IS the only annoying Thing but hey , better be Sure My hole heals Properly
LOL, thanks for reminding me bro, but I forgot what I actually wanted to tell ya in my last post and for whatever reason your reply just now jolted my memory.:feelskek:

Ok so what I wanted to tell you is I’d regularly clown on my home health care nurse but not only because he happened to be a cousin of mine’s childhood best friend but also because he’d bring some of his medical goodies to use on me over to my house in a large brown paper bag that was highly reminiscent of a typical delicious fast food sack, so I would always joke with him that he’s bringing me my daily Mcdonalds food sack haw haw haw.:feelsclown:

General anesthesia for a back abscess? How big was that thing? Brutal, I would've assumed they'd just numb you locally while draining it? :dafuckfeels:

General anesthesia for a back abscess? How big was that thing? Brutal, I would've assumed they'd just numb you locally while draining it? :dafuckfeels:
3 or 4 cm with

Pretty Big i guess

3 or 4 cm with

Pretty Big i guess
Still, not that big honestly. I feel like I've seen way worse things handled with local anesthesia. Must've been extra profitable to put you under, or it was located in some very delicate area where your potential movement could've wrecked it worse.

Congratulations on success though.

Good luck recooovering

Still, not that big honestly. I feel like I've seen way worse things handled with local anesthesia. Must've been extra profitable to put you under, or it was located in some very delicate area where your potential movement could've wrecked it worse.

Congratulations on success though.
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back