Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm back brocels and life has never been more brutal...

BlackCel_from_ZA

BlackCel_from_ZA

Why rope? You never had a life JFL :)
★★★★★
My oneitis recently wished some 10/10 blackcel a happy birthday(on her instagram). She literally only hangs out with literal super model tier niggas. How the fuck am I supposed to compete. During the brief period that I was gone for, I decided to cold approachmaxx and maybe try get at least a female friend before the year ends. JFL I was borderline retarded, never began for truecels no matter what the heck you do, you'll still fail when it comes to femgroids.

I'm back to LDARing, its holidays and I'm just gonna game until I get bored get. ONE MORE YEAR until I'm out of this insufferable shithole called uni. The most likely outcome would be that I won't find a girlfriend so I've made a promise to myself that if I don't find a girlfriend in 2024 then I will gladly stay an incel.

I know if I start dating by the time I start working, some femgroids will settle for me and I'll be a betabuxx cuck. If God is with me, I may be able to get a female friend just before valentines day maybe she'll give me pity sex who knows(I know this outcomes is very unlikely). I'm glad to be back brocels

Welcome back, pal.

Hi brocel welcome back

It's over tbh if you're a blackcel just stay on that Za and forget about foids

Also "female friend" is cope, foids either find you attractive or they don't
Yeah, I know femgroid friends are hella cope, I've probably been watching too much hammer hand kek

It’s either they want a fem Justin Bieber looking fuck or they want a extremely masculine tall dude who is jacked and built.

You can try steroid maxing - be careful though - make sure you do research on how to do a proper cycle and learn about post cycle recovery drugs.

You have to take dutasteride during cycle for hair loss and armidex to block estrogen.

Take clomid after cycle to get back your natural testosterone production.

PM me to find out where to buy it.

Over for femgroidscels

its-over-spock.gif