Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm back and WAY below an 8 I'm truecel as fuck

sub8male

sub8male

3/10 autistic gymcel. KHHV truecel
★★★★★
Last year in October I made the following thread in a fit from seeing a bunch of stuff on the forum that really pissed me off so I had a little fit while creating that thread.

Anyway, half a year later and I see people reposting my thread as their own.
@FastBananaCEO posted the thread about three times, I believe that got him banned so that's great and all.
Though account @unsettling 's copy-pasted thread is still up.
https://incels.is/threads/completel...um-full-of-larpers-and-pol-tard-users.151885/

I think copy-pasting should be very much against the rules so that this never happens again, to any thread. If you make a thread it should be unique content. The same content and same message, no problem, but literal plagiarizing is nonsense.

@gymletethnicel @Personalityinkwell @BenBerger @kikecel @HidekiTojota @Gunnersup @AutistCell @Colvin76 @chudur-budur @Weed @tehgymcel420 @Edmund_Kemper @Amacko

Welcome back.

I know some guy did one or two of my posts and memes. Not on here, on reddit.

I guess they are the real truecels.

What kind of low life you have to be to copy-paste some shitpost from incel forum. This is like you are trying to steal food from cockroaches.

JFL. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

May be it's their only cope left. So I don't hold any hostility towards anyone who wants to copy-paste my posts/memes.

They are all free.

What kind of low life you have to be to copy-paste some shitpost from incel forum. This is like you are trying to steal food from cockroaches.

JFL. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

May be it's their only cope left. So I don't hold any hostility towards anyone who wants to copy-paste my posts/memes.

They are all free.
cope

They are all free.
Was it a reddit soycel? Or was it someone who was fairly based for reddit standards.

Never heard of you, don't care.

Are you bringing snapbacks back?

wb fakecel. how many foids did you slay while banned?

The avi of a truecel.

jfl all of you sub8 theorists are the same :chad:
I was coping when I made my username. Sub 8 is an exageration sub 6 is where incel starts and ask people who have seen me. I am ugly. @gymletethnicel @omnilet @BenBerger @kikecel

Tbh I agree that you shouldn5 plagiarize but I do think that copypastas can be pretty funny at times

I was coping when I made my username. Sub 8 is an exageration sub 6 is where incel starts and ask people who have seen me. I am ugly. @gymletethnicel @omnilet @BenBerger @kikecel
ok then :dafuckfeels:

I’m truecel too

Last year in October I made the following thread in a fit from seeing a bunch of stuff on the forum that really pissed me off so I had a little fit while creating that thread.

@FastBananaCEO posted the thread about three times, I believe that got him banned so that's great and all.
https://incels.is/threads/completel...um-full-of-larpers-and-pol-tard-users.151885/

I think copy-pasting should be very much against the rules so that this never happens again, to any thread. If you make a thread it should be unique content. The same content and same message, no problem, but literal plagiarizing is nonsense.

@gymletethnicel @Personalityinkwell @BenBerger @kikecel @HidekiTojota @Gunnersup @AutistCell @Colvin76 @chudur-budur @Weed@tehgymcel420 @Edmund_Kemper @Amacko

@gymletethnicel @Personalityinkwell @BenBerger @kikecel @HidekiTojota @Gunnersup @AutistCell @Colvin76 @chudur-budur @Weed@tehgymcel420 @Edmund_Kemper @Amacko

:feels::feels:I am a quasi-reactionary libertarian and I also identify as a 16 year old boy. I see no problem with prime jbs. Kek

Ask people who have seen me JFL.
@UglySlav
eh hes not the ugliest incel but im not surprised that he cant bang tbh
moggs me to oblivion though

@UglySlav
eh hes not the ugliest incel but im not surprised that he cant bang tbh
moggs me to oblivion though
Are you sub 3?
@AutistCell if you say you are so ugly why don’t you proove it. I showed you how ugly I am you can’t be uglier than me

Last edited:
wait why was I tagged in this what's happening

Are you sub 3?
@AutistCell if you say you are so ugly why don’t you proove it. I showed you how ugly I am you can’t be uglier than me
every time i send someone a photo i feel horrible about myself
can you get off my fucking back please