Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Im back after a long break, life update

Virginpowers

Virginpowers

26 Yr old touchless virgin
-
Hello new frens and old frens, i used to post here 2-3 years ago but forgot my password.

So basically im still an ugly incel, but 26 now. Still wageslaving to survive but luckily only 20 hours a week, unfortunately its a supermarket so i have to deal with normies and seeing couples around my age on a daily basis ( suicide fuel).

Also last year i thought it would be a good idea to go bald for a while cuz i have a receding hairline, turns out that was a huge mistake and woman and normies treat you even worse like some kind of thug so im now in the process of growing it back.

Also tried online dating for about 2 months a little while back and predictably had zero sucess, not a single tinder match in 2 months! I should not be suprised as i have never gotten a match on tinder that didnt immediately unmatch or wasnt a bot.

Anyways thx for reading my sad story just wanted to come back to my incel bros and any fellow oldfags.

happy rotting

Hello new frens and old frens, i used to post here 2-3 years ago but forgot my password.

So basically im still an ugly incel, but 26 now. Still wageslaving to survive but luckily only 20 hours a week, unfortunately its a supermarket so i have to deal with normies and seeing couples around my age on a daily basis ( suicide fuel).

Also last year i thought it would be a good idea to go bald for a while cuz i have a receding hairline, turns out that was a huge mistake and woman and normies treat you even worse like some kind of thug so im now in the process of growing it back.

Also tried online dating for about 2 months a little while back and predictably had zero sucess, not a single tinder match in 2 months! I should not be suprised as i have never gotten a match on tinder that didnt immediately unmatch or wasnt a bot.

Anyways thx for reading my sad story just wanted to come back to my incel bros and any fellow oldfags.
Good thing you’re only doing 20 hours a week. Doing 40 hours a week of wageslavery is absolute hell, especially if it’s blue collar work.

I remember you from looking at old posts forgot your name but I remember the Asriel avi

I remember you from looking at old posts forgot your name but I remember the Asriel avi
yeh this is actually my 2nd account thats why i have low post amount, my original i requested to be deleted when i left the forums for a while.

I recall falling for your bait thread hook, line, and sinker. "No longer a 24-year-old KHHV... because I just turned 25." Clever. Welcome back!

I recall falling for your bait thread hook, line, and sinker. "No longer a 24-year-old KHHV... because I just turned 25." Clever. Welcome back!
lol yeh i remember making that, i normally do that every year. Not long till im 27 now either lol, and life is still just as shit.

Welcome back.

Welcome back home brocel

forgot your password :feelskek: