Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’m aware having a oneitis is cucked but mine is an actual unicorn

Lurkercel0

Lurkercel0

Blackpilled at a young age, lurkER since 2019-2020
It’s fucking brutal knowing I could’ve gotten a super-cute-hapa-aspie-cosplay-gf if I was just a bit taller and better looking. She literally has cosplayed some character from genshin chinkpact to school for her yearbook photo. She was nice to me despite being a subhuman, I wish she wasn’t so I never would’ve gotten these ideas. I just want to hold hands with her or at the very least talk to her again :feelsrope:

An UNICORN that will never suck your dick.

Over.

It’s fucking brutal knowing I could’ve gotten a super-cute-hapa-aspie-cosplay-gf if I was just a bit taller and better looking. She literally has cosplayed some character from genshin chinkpact to school for her yearbook photo. She was nice to me despite being a subhuman, I wish she wasn’t so I never would’ve gotten these ideas. I just want to hold hands with her or at the very least talk to her again :feelsrope:
View attachment 1059187
:fuk:

View attachment 1059187
The trouble is there’s a huge imbalance in power now such that any decent woman has so much attention from so many men that purely as a matter of probability (unless you got their first or something or unless you cleanly outstrip your competitors) she’ll choose a different man. If you’re an average looking or lower guy then the response from women will range from indifferent/annoyed all the way down to actively repulsed just by seeing you.

We know that lost young men are single and most young women are not in current year. This means when they all say “I have a boyfriend!” either they’re lying to get you to go away or they’re sharing the small handful of top men knowingly or unknowingly. Shit never began tbh, there’s a reason why hypergamy and female mate selection were somewhat restrained historically. You have to do it to get men and women to pair off fairly with their approximate net value match. Otherwise you get harems and the death of the nuclear family structure which was and is the building block of civilized society.

Our ancestors actually did understand women/female nature but for some reason this was lost/abandoned and it’s not taught to young men anymore by the current regime. We know women want men who earn more than them and outstrip them in status. The old system where women were raised to be stay at home mothers and men were raised to be productive workers functioned well because then women would see somewhat less attractive men as being valuable due to them having resources and a whatever status disparity can arise from their job. Now that women are handed these things (like, they’re actually handed them via affirmative action discriminating against men) less attractive or average earning men do not trigger women’s attraction or attention on any level. Add to this all the whoring around that became normal with birth control and abortion (we know promiscuous women have higher divorce rates and that women initiate divorce more than men) and you get total destruction of that family unit and the return of harems/alpha sharing. Women become more pickier/choosier after experiencing a smorgasbord of Chad-cock it turns out (shocking right? lol) and they get bitter if forced to settle with a “lesser man”. That marriage is sure to last eh?

It’s a fuckin mess because whoever’s in charge of western society doesn’t fucking understand that men and women are different. Women being given power over governance is a long form disaster. Also same demand with more workers = devaluation of labor. But that’s an adjacent topic for another time.

Last edited:
It is still a femoid. It might look pretty on the outside but its just foid meat

I work with my Oneitis, Brutal Pill.

Its torture to befriend the rare foids that wont treat you like shit, but also wont fuck you, no matter how much you have in common.

No foid is an unicorn. They are Nightmares.

Wanna see? Make a move on her. Ask her on a date

No foid is an unicorn. They are Nightmares.

Wanna see? Make a move on her. Ask her on a date
I’ll probably never see her again after graduating so I’ll make my move, only thing cucking me right now is my weight, I need to lose ten lbs asap.

View attachment 1059187
Hahaha, if I still had my admin powers I’d change your name to genshin chinkpakt right now. :lul:

We know that lost young men are single and most young women are not in current year. This means when they all say “I have a boyfriend!” either they’re lying to get you to go away or they’re sharing the small handful of top men knowingly or unknowingly. Shit never began tbh, there’s a reason why hypergamy and female mate selection were somewhat restrained historically. You have to do it to get men and women to pair off fairly with their approximate net value match. Otherwise you get harems and the death of the nuclear family structure which was and is the building block of civilized society.

Our ancestors actually did understand women/female nature but for some reason this was lost/abandoned and it’s not taught to young men anymore by the current regime. We know women want men who earn more than them and outstrip them in status. The old system where women were raised to be stay at home mothers and men were raised to be productive workers functioned well because then women would see somewhat less attractive men as being valuable due to them having resources and a whatever status disparity can arise from their job. Now that women are handed these things (like, they’re actually handed them via affirmative action discriminating against men) less attractive or average earning men do not trigger women’s attraction or attention on any level. Add to this all the whoring around that became normal with birth control and abortion (we know promiscuous women have higher divorce rates and that women initiate divorce more than men) and you get total destruction of that family unit and the return of harems/alpha sharing. Women become more pickier/choosier after experiencing a smorgasbord of Chad-cock it turns out (shocking right? lol) and they get bitter if forced to settle with a “lesser man”. That marriage is sure to last eh?

It’s a fuckin mess because whoever’s in charge of western society doesn’t fucking understand that men and women are different. Women being given power over governance is a long form disaster. Also same demand with more workers = devaluation of labor. But that’s an adjacent topic for another time.
Great read as always. And this is partly why traditional relationships (betabuxxing) are no longer viable. Men that submit themselves to them are being taken advantage of. Women who say they are traditional are gold diggers in disguise and men (who are able to) should seek a 50/50 relationship.

I’ll probably never see her again after graduating so I’ll make my move, only thing cucking me right now is my weight, I need to lose ten lbs asap.
Definitely do it. Don't forget to get phone number.

Who did she cosplay as? Kafka well shes from Starrail so propably not , Shenhe? ( Doubtful this Character is to Pretty ) . Eula ? Raiden ? Yae Miko ( pink haired one ) Lisa? ( same situation as shenhe " ) Keqin ? La Signora? ( Very Doubful , way to Extravagant and Pretty )

@Lurkercel0

Having onetitis is worst feeling

Nothing wrong with having an oneitis, even if she is a piece of shit, that’s just our feelings, we can’t help our feelings!

Who did she cosplay as? Kafka well shes from Starrail so propably not , Shenhe? ( Doubtful this Character is to Pretty ) . Eula ? Raiden ? Yae Miko ( pink haired one ) Lisa? ( same situation as shenhe " ) Keqin ? La Signora? ( Very Doubful , way to Extravagant and Pretty )

@Lurkercel0
I’ll answer once I get home.

mention her socials " aswell ( if you have them )
Can't find it, she might have one without her actual legal name (i'll pm if you really want to know).

@Lurkercel0
Don't remember clearly but it was a character with long-ish light blue robes? This is the pfp she set for her student acc.

Last edited:
There are no unicorns. AWALT.