Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm autistic enough to have many embarrassing things happen, not autistic enough to be oblivious to how embarrassing these events are

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
With age I've become wiser. My technique of containing autism is to talk as little as possible. It has the positive effect of making people think I'm smart. Unfortunately, I'm also kinda bipolar, so I forget to be quiet sometimes.

In my life I've had so many embarrassing things happen, with so many people. Events that are enough for people to sweat while trying to sleep years later. I'm anxious whenever I leave the house now, god help me if I run across somebody that knows me.

The worst part is? I don't get any pity for being like this, because I'm highly functional and I can hide being autistic, so people judge me as a normal person.

Last edited:
Then screw people.

At least you can hide it tbh. but no one can hide their looks

Mogs me, I can’t hide my autism at all.

With age I've become wiser. My technique of containing autism is to talk as little as possible. It has the positive effect of making people think I'm smart.
i do the same, everyone here think i'm some 130iq genius, meanwhile i'm dumb as a rock

It is a living hell. Especially reliving your memories.

I can be socially awkward sometimes due to lack of social practice after long periods without being in certain social circumstances and effects from bullying I guess, but I can identify social cues perfectly.

It also sucks because it's very common that I have a flawless social interaction with some foid I'm introduced to or whatever but I can clearly see I have 0 chances with her anyway because of my looks.

I'm 100%, absolutely sure I wouldn't be incel if I had an at least 6/10 appearance.

I've embarrassed myself so much from being autistic that I don't care if I get embarrassed, but I do avoid everyone so they don't think I'm weird.