Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im Attracted to Average Women

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
Im attracted to average women but the same is not true for women when it comes to men.

I saw a cute girl today who was honestly average. She was 5/10 maybe 6 tops. She had clear skin, good hair and alright features though. I instantly started fantasising about her and thinking about our life together and thinking about making love to her. Which kind of surprised me because she was a total plain Jane.

However the same cannot be said about women. No woman has ever found an average Joe attractive. They're biologically made to not do that because it hurts their chances of survival and optimal reproduction. No woman will ever look at me and think "huh I want to spend the rest of my life with this guy!". Brutal. No woman thinks of growing old with me, me making love to them, or me having sex with them.

Why? Because I don't have bones in the right places. I did nothing to do that. Nothing. I was simply born without them. I didnt ask for it. And yet, no being born with those bones have opened a lifetime of pain and suffering for me. Truly brutal and unfair. Chad simply wins and gets the enjoyment of friends and women because he looks good.

Life is truly a :blackpill:

It’s nature. Men naturally like women way more than women like men.

yeah, i find 4/10 attractive sometimes too but still i cant ascend. Im just too subhuman

I like them white and with very small tits:feelsLSD:

Real blackpilled truecels aren’t attracted to women
bullshit
but what do you expect from a teenager who has girls flirting with him, but instead of flirting back he spergs on an internet forum full of idiots.

bullshit
but what do you expect from a teenager who has girls flirting with him, but instead of flirting back he spergs on an internet forum full of idiots.
What?

What makes you think Foids flirt with me? When did I ever say that?

Its all about the ()

Im attracted to average women but the same is not true for women when it comes to men.

I saw a cute girl today who was honestly average. She was 5/10 maybe 6 tops. She had clear skin, good hair and alright features though. I instantly started fantasising about her and thinking about our life together and thinking about making love to her. Which kind of surprised me because she was a total plain Jane.

However the same cannot be said about women. No woman has ever found an average Joe attractive. They're biologically made to not do that because it hurts their chances of survival and optimal reproduction. No woman will ever look at me and think "huh I want to spend the rest of my life with this guy!". Brutal. No woman thinks of growing old with me, me making love to them, or me having sex with them.

Why? Because I don't have bones in the right places. I did nothing to do that. Nothing. I was simply born without them. I didnt ask for it. And yet, no being born with those bones have opened a lifetime of pain and suffering for me. Truly brutal and unfair. Chad simply wins and gets the enjoyment of friends and women because he looks good.

Life is truly a :blackpill:
True but its not in their “biology” or whatever. Its simply because society has given them too much freedom and leeway.

5+ ratings for women are heavily subjective. they can be stacies to some and beckies to others

Men are Hetrosexual.

Women are Chadsexual and bIsexual