Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm at a predisposed risk for diabetes

lazy_gamer_423

lazy_gamer_423

ϟϟ
★★★★★
its over buddy boyos, i can't cope with goyslop anymore
fuck the jews for making me addicted to sugar and have to submit to big jew pharma
now i have to take metformin (not sure if its a jewish scam or not so please let me know)

its over buddy boyos, i can't cope with goyslop anymore
fuck the jews for making me addicted to sugar and have to submit to big jew pharma
now i have to take metformin (not sure if its a jewish scam or not so please let me know)
If you dont youll die, You can consume in moderation tho, Just watch your blood sugar levels

My grandfather had diabetes and went blind from glaucoma, take care of yourself brocel

He had undiagnosed glaucoma and without treatment it causes irreversible blindness. It is a very common disease in people with diabetes.
That scares me almost enough to make me want to eat healthier.

How old was he?

You should be more afraid of amputations due to diabetes, once went to visit my grandfather in the hospital and his roommate had just his legs amputated up to his hips due to diabetes.
I could ask for prospective legs and become tall fag

He had undiagnosed glaucoma and without treatment it causes irreversible blindness. It is a very common disease in people with diabetes.
question:
1. was he diagnosed with diabetes prior to developing the glaucoma
2. did he take insulin before the glaucoma

I also had to take metformin during my ealier years for pre diabetes, although it developed because fungi attacked my pancreas, causing insulin resistance, suffered some eye damage from that. Do you have a history of lung/sinus/nail/fungal infections? Gut issues? High cholesterol? Any mental illnesses or physical deformities? I wanted to make a post on this, this may be the cause of some people's inceldom on this website, but this information would be too valuable to give out to lurkers as it would greatly benefit foids. Foids are at a greater risk of having extreme fungal infections. Hell, this information may even lead some people on the path of discovering how to become immortal or whatnot and that's the last thing I'd like to give these swine with zero agency.
This is the reason foids have a great affinity to spice. (Spices are antifungal and antimicrobial)

A Penn State University study discovered that while men were more likely to say they like eating spicy food, women were far more likely to actually enjoy it.

This is the reason they line up at the drive thru of a starbucks for their pumpkin spice latte as if they were jews lining up for Hitler's visit at their deathcamp. (Pumpkin and cinnamon are antifungal). This is why they gobble on hot cheetos.
Same reason why humans love the smell of peppermint (antibacterial, antifungal), same reason why cats go insane over catnip(antibacterial, antifungal).

I digress, fungal infections may also cause cravings, everyone has the infection, it's ubiquitous, it's the main cause of autism, schizophrenia, multiple sclerosis, diabetes, aging and potentially even cancer, you name it, basically any somewhat common disease you can imagine.
This is also why foids age like milk, they're infested with fungi, as candida attaches itself to estrogen, making it invisible to the immune system.
Your disease may also be caused by this.

How did you suspect it or was it general tests?

Diabetes sucks already have type 1 and on insulin and needle from fucked genetics

UPDATE: the pill is killing my libido, went from one pill to two pills, and now its harder for me to get off

UPDATE: the pill is killing my libido, went from one pill to two pills, and now its harder for me to get off
Metformin leads to significant reduction in testosterone levels, sex drive and induction of low testosterone-induced erectile dysfunction

FUCK ITS OVER, IM GONNA BE TAKING THIS STUPID KIKE PILL FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE AND ITS GONNA FUCK ME OVER FUCKKKKK

the answer is always jews