Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m ashamed to be black

R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
Title : I was ldaring and it just hit me again in evil, wretched , rotten and depraved the black race truly is . I can’t believe I met this fate this race is known for being very low iq, ugly and angry . This is beyond cruel man not to mention the auto rejection from all of society blacks are never accepted by the world ever . No matter what media representation isn’t real life it’s just that media attention. They use black celebrities as smoke screen to hide the truth that most blacks are living check ti check or below the poverty line
Sad Season 4 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Title : I was ldaring and it just hit me again in evil, wretched , rotten and depraved the black race truly is . I can’t believe I met this fate this race is known for being very low iq, ugly and angry . This is beyond cruel man not to mention the auto rejection from all of society blacks are never accepted by the world ever . No matter what media representation isn’t real life it’s just that media attention. They use black celebrities as smoke screen to hide the truth that most blacks are living check ti check or below the poverty line

Bruh, You blacks live great lives

it's brutal bro
I hate being black too

Not true at all black people are Satan you have to be in my shoes to truly understand
An observation I have made from the blacks I have known throughout the years, is that they all seem very NT & lowinhib, which thus makes it a part of black culture.

If you are black & normie-tier, your life will be good. If you are black & good-looking & athletic, your life will be great.

If you are black & non-NT or sub-5, then you are fucked.

I hate your being black too.

I know a solution. Disassociate from these identifiers, we operate from human vessels. The only thing that truly matters is the knowledge you have.

We're all subhuman that's a given, but we don't need to constantly think about it, it's painful to think about and it's impossible to deny but that doesn't stop us from trying to ascend mentally. We need to stop identifying with these trivial human terms.

Obviously this is tricky, I haven't fully reached that level but that is what I (and you) should really aspire towards. We cannot keep following the rules and terminology of this flawed society.

Physically I don't think we need to do anything, we don't need to live in this society but we do for simplicity, I LDAR and I don't have any issue with it because that's the lifestyle that is most beneficial for my 'quest'.

I know a solution. Disassociate from these identifiers, we operate from human vessels. The only thing that truly matters is the knowledge you have.

We're all subhuman that's a given, but we don't need to constantly think about it, it's painful to think about and it's impossible to deny but that doesn't stop us from trying to ascend mentally. We need to stop identifying with these trivial human terms.

Obviously this is tricky, I haven't fully reached that level but that is what I (and you) should really aspire towards. We cannot keep following the rules and terminology of this flawed society.

Physically I don't think we need to do anything, we don't need to live in this society but we do for simplicity, I LDAR and I don't have any issue with it because that's the lifestyle that is most beneficial for my 'quest'.
tl;Dr: don't associate with communal terms and embrace individuality. we don't need anyone and we don't need their grouping

Difference between being black and being a nigger and you my friend are black. Act proud.

is that they all seem very NT & lowinhib, which thus makes it a part of black culture.
I could say the exact same for all the whites and non blacks I went to school with I know more blacks incels than any other

Over...

Not what you want to hear, but I think the reason behind our self-hate (I’m not black but I hate how I look like) is the lack of friends and companionship. It’s impossible to make any meaningful friendships when you’re ugly. Other men belittle you every chance they get ‘cause it’s fun for them. Women don’t see you as human. And society as a whole wants you gone since to them, you’re seen as the enemy, like an evil source that needs to be eradicated for women and normal-looking men to feel safe.

Fuck this world and fuck this life.

Not what you want to hear, but I think the reason behind our self-hate (I’m not black but I hate how I look like) is the lack of friends and companionship. It’s impossible to make any meaningful friendships when you’re ugly. Other men belittle you every chance they get ‘cause it’s fun for them. Women don’t see you as human. And society as a whole wants you gone since to them, you’re seen as the enemy, like an evil source that needs to be eradicated for women and normal-looking men to feel safe.

Fuck this world and fuck this life.
No being black triumphs all

Self hating blacks are the master race of the blacks remember that. The fact that you acknowledge your racist inferiority makes you at all else vastly superior to in the majority of them.