Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's time for black people to embrace eugenics

chiwara

chiwara

Educated Lame
Denying the facts about race and intelligence won't make them go away, the question is what do we do about it?

I think it's obvious that the only way to end racism is if high-IQ and high-achievement black people form societies where we can associate with one another. Kind of like Du Bois' idea of a Talented Tenth but for all Afro-descended people instead of just American blacks.

We just need to find some way to outbreed Pookie and Shaniqua. They're the ones holding us back collectively. I'm admittedly not very optimistic about this but I think it's the only way we can possibly succeed as a race.

Denying the facts about race and intelligence won't make them go away, the question is what do we do about it?

I think it's obvious that the only way to end racism is if high-IQ and high-achievement black people form societies where we can associate with one another. Kind of like Du Bois' idea of a Talented Tenth but for all Afro-descended people instead of just American blacks.

We just need to find some way to outbreed Pookie and Shaniqua. They're the ones holding us back collectively. I'm admittedly not very optimistic about this but I think it's the only way we can possibly succeed as a race.
Yes its true that too many low IQ blacks get to make many babies.

There are loads of high IQ blacks but they have no say in society. Just google rich Africans and you will see they exist so if they exist and can be self made millionares then why are these people not controlling society?
I was reading on the internet about this one self made man named Strive Masiyiwa who ran away from his country because the low IQ blacks in power hated him for getting rich. The other skilled blacks also ran away from the country and then the low IQ's said its whites fault the country is a shithole, like what the fuck? Dont these dumb fools realise that its businesses that make a country developed and rich creating jobs and not the fucking government.
Instead we see dumb Africans having power and turning the whole continent to a shithole then complain "its the whites and colonisation"

strong first post

just commence TND bro

Strong lasting post

Only if sweden had it till this day. We didn't had to live around niggers and adbuls with 8 year old iq with No common sense of our own culture