Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I’m annoyed I don’t have a large platform to post blackpill things

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
Facebook I have less than 50 friends, mostly extended family and their friends.

I get so annoyed coz I just want people to fully understand and take in the scope of looks in your life, how viciously aggressive and savage women are to sub-8 men, how shit your life will be if you’re ugly, how you won’t get better life outcomes unless you get potentially dangerous, extremely expensive facial bone reconstructive surgery, and how women all want to be sweet, affectionate, loving, submissive and caring but FOR A CHAD, not you!!

Like fuck man! It shits me so much everyone is so oblivious to the nature and behaviour and sexual instincts of women. If society was a person I’d want to punch them in the face and say WAKE THE FUCK UP, women, particularity young white women are the most arrogant, entitled, and shockingly privileged group on the PLANET.

I want a platform of tens if not hundreds of thousands of people watching, and I can post my shit and they can cry and fight and I can fuck then right up with evidence and shut them down then when the truth of reality is too much they’ll want to commit sudoku ahaha

Last edited:
In a week or two once the page is done, you can spam this all over normie forums and try to get them to debate the blackpill with you:

It's probably what I will do for my next hobby.

In a week or two once the page is done, you can spam this all over normie forums and try to get them to debate the blackpill with you:

It's probably what I will do for my next hobby.

My only problem with this or blackpill compilations is it tells nothing how the average man lives, so we got blue pillers thinking the average man is pimping it and getting laid.

Looks are everything!
Yes! How fucking irritating is it seeing everybody so ignorant of this??

Especially bluepilled incels Hurr durr’ing that they’ll keep trying at gym and showering and spitting pua game cos they know their “personality will attract a hot girlfriend! I just gotta say the right lines bro!”