Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm angry.

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
I don't know who I'm angry at, why I'm angry, or what I'm angry about. I just am. You ever get one of those days where you get out of bed and something just feels off about that entire day in particular? Pretty sure today is one of those days. It feels weird because I haven't been this angry in a year and there's nothing in particular that I am angry about.

I'm always angry and if i'm not angry i'm sad.

Im either sad or angry, very few high moments, most of them are from cooming, nicotine and caffeine tbh

Truly a angry moment

I've been feeling like this for months

Often I'm too tired to be angry, often I am sad instead and I'm sometimes angry because my life isn't and will never be good

I don't know who I'm angry at, why I'm angry, or what I'm angry about. I just am. You ever get one of those days where you get out of bed and something just feels off about that entire day in particular? Pretty sure today is one of those days. It feels weird because I haven't been this angry in a year and there's nothing in particular that I am angry about.

:reeeeee: :lasereyes: :lasereyes:
I’m angry I want white pussy

Jews are responsible.

i am angry too because i just can't get pussy ! fuck it , just thiking about it makes me angry , but yeah i feel you because it happend to me too !! but that is a signe that you need to do or have something that you don't know !! it is like your body or your mind is looking for Something

It mogs being anxious.

Sounds like a female

i'm sexually frustrated

the jews and being incel makes men angry.

Give me money CCPfag. Being charitable will make you feel much better.

Anger Is Suppresed via Entertainment and Drugs .

Its good to remember your Hate and Anguish when you have all the Reasons To Be those Things "

That's one of the side effects of being sexually frustrated.

I think that you’re just angry about overall injustice in the world ppe.

You’ve always exhibited a pretty strong moral center.

Go do rich people shit fag some of us are angry because we're broke