Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im angry all it takes for a woman to be considered to attractive all she has to do is be skinny, but for a man he has to be 6 foot chad.

Animecel3479

Animecel3479

Had it with these ITrannies!
-
And what's more crazy even landwhales have higher smv than us, wtf they can't even put down the fork yet I've seen attractive guys who make mog us to a high degree date them. I hate soyciety, I hate femoids would even date another foid and claim to be bisexual, if they are attracted to other ugly foids why wouldn't they give an ugly guy a chance, because they are hypocrites, these "bisexual women" will have no look standard for other foids but when it comes to men they want the chaddest chad, I hope they suffer (in minecraft.)

Last edited:
I just want to fuck a foids pussy without paying :reeeeee:

6 foot? It's man let tier nowadays

It's even worse than what your title says. Foids just don't have to be too fat. There are plenty of guys attracted to chubby, overweight girls.

Imagine as a guy you have to be:
Rich, 6 foot, statusmaxxed, at least chadlite, pretty boy, 6 figure income, supercar.
As a girl you have to be: not get fat.
They still fail.
"But muh patriarchy"