Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I’m an outoftheloopcel, can someone explain to me Andrew Tate?

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I have seen a lot of things about him. From what I can gather he used to be a kick boxer and to find meaning he is now redpilling and griftmaxxing naivecels and has a stable of whores to get money from. He is also apparently influencing zoomers a lot.

I think his misogyny is based but some of his advice is pure red pill cope. Also he is apparently being called an incel despite the fact he probably has sex slaves.

I don’t follow e celebs

hes a fed who scams, but every once in awhile he'll say something truthful

New propped up glow nigger redpill PUA fraud who is being used to keep everyone away from the reality of the blackpill.

Never heard of him until a few days ago, I guess he's just the RooshV for zoomers.

He's a guy who pathologically lies. Mostly exagerrating how much money he has. He makes money mostly from Hustlers University and War Room which amounts to 7mil a month net profit for him, currently

He's a guy who pathologically lies. Mostly exagerrating how much money he has. He makes money mostly from Hustlers University and War Room which amounts to 7mil a month net profit for him, currently
That’s a healthy income though

That’s a healthy income though
Yeah it is plus probably even more from war room network of semi rich and rich people that he owns, so real income is likely even higher :smonk: