Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I'm an introvert, I don't care about conversing with others tbh

WhyBother

WhyBother

Banned
-
I've been an introvert, never really care to hang out with others even though I had friends growing up. Just feels like a drag, loved my alone time. Don't get how people crave social interaction so much when there are so many hobbies to immerse yourself into. I'm telling you that it's not worth talking to all the narcissist's and self absorbed people that will only talk to you when they're bored. Of course I've mad some good online friends and some irl when I was a kid but after that. Fuck everyone else tbh. Some teachers/older guys are far more chill than these kids.

who would anyone like to talk to an ugly sub5 like you guys anyway, everyone would love to talk to a 5'6 brown balding sub3 currycel like me:feelsaww::feelsaww:

2-3 yrs ago when i used to be pro NoFap copper, suddenly i became too talkative and very extroverted, only realizing later that then people saw me as a clown. I was also much uglier to add insult to the injury, so extrovertmaxxing and nofapmaxxing (nofap is a good tool but never become a dellusional fool, theie subreddit made me one)in my blue pilled days was a horrendous idea. Fast forward now, when i see human scum after 2:00 am in the night, it ruins my day, because usually the normie scum is in their home sleeping, and i love getting high outside at the park.