Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm an incel but I don't get offended by small dick jokes

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
it's not like foids can even see my dick but even if they did and made fun of it for being small I don't mind. I've heard of worse insults

Neither do I. I dislike my relatives, though.

I don't care, they deserve death

Last edited:
toilets now see every dick as small so don't get so angry about this shit.
have you seen what most of them use for dildos, 7inch+ didldos are the only ones being sold. no one can afford to have a dick that huge

I do't care, they deserve death

45733.jpg

Tbh the paranoia over dicksize really isnt worth it if it's over for you. No ones ever going to see it, and if they did you'd probably soon be in a jail cell.

I dont get offended because my SCHLONG is HUGE my NIGGA. I be packin TWO WHOLE INCHES.

Tbh the paranoia over dicksize really isnt worth it if it's over for you. No ones ever going to see it, and if they did you'd probably soon be in a jail cell.
inceldom unironically helped me to accept my dick size, not even joking

I GET EXTREMELY OFFENDED THE SIZE OF MY PENIS GIVES MY ENTIRE RACE SO MUCH PAIN ITS UNBEARABLE

I GET EXTREMELY OFFENDED THE SIZE OF MY PENIS GIVES MY ENTIRE RACE SO MUCH PAIN ITS UNBEARABLE
Doesn’t matter if no woman wants you. And if they did, you wouldn’t care either cause a woman wants you.

Only normies care because they are not wanted but are used by foids.

Doesn’t matter if no woman wants you. And if they did, you wouldn’t care either cause a woman wants you.

Only normies care because they are not wanted but are used by foids.
IT MATTERS IF THEY FEAR ME

list of female insults:

-short

-ugly

-small dick

-virgin

Goes to show how a woman's mentality is only as deep as sexual selection and reproduction

any foid who insults your penis size you can reply by saying they have a loose vagina.

It really affected me before when I thought I had a chance, but i felt a sense of relief when I understood it was over. It annoys me now and then when I look at it but... Meh.

any foid who insults your penis size you can reply by saying they have a loose vagina.
this gets to them way more than saying a guy has a small dick

They can only be satisfied by 26 inch horse rainbow dildo either way