Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm an incel and am full of hatred to everyone.

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
i laugh at you human beings, i laugh at the filthy whores and the neuro typical faggots, my urges tells me to slit your throat wide open eat to ear, my body waits the right time.

The last couple years. I have had intense hatred grow within me. I dont know what to do with it.

I just wish to nuke this planet is all. My only wish is to be given an arsenal of warheads ready for deployment. I wish to see everything disintegrate and turn to ash.

Hatred can be based tbh

Become a hERo and make us proud

For what reason shouldn't you feel this way? Someone enlighten me.

Brutal, can relate. This bubble is filling up and gonna blow up soon. I will have my last laugh
The last couple years. I have had intense hatred grow within me. I dont know what to do with it.

I just wish to nuke this planet is all. My only wish is to be given an arsenal of warheads ready for deployment. I wish to see everything disintegrate and turn to ash.

Over for usernamechecksoutcels

i laugh at you human beings, i laugh at the filthy whores and the neuro typical faggots, my urges tells me to slit your throat wide open eat to ear, my body waits the right time.
Rude to ignore our non human brocels @ThoughtfulCel @Pengwin

hating this world implies that you're completely rational

doomed 7

Over for supreme gentlemancels.

keep watching, morons. the day is coming. nothing you can do will stop us.
IMG 20201002 124532 030

at you, dumb joke

You wouldn't slit the throat of your local birdcel though, right? We allies, yeah?

reported this to the authorities

I'm a truecel.. and I'm not.

It's hard to not feel hatred for animals who demonize you for understanding their own nature more than they do. I don't particularly want to feel hatred, but it is difficult...

same tbh. fuck everything and everyone. they will one day feel my pain.

Disinterest IS malice if you also put the burden of performance on the other person without giving that person any recourse...

Men never had a choice weather or not to perform if they want a woman to like him.

Women can be passive and that is why mens disinterest in them isnt malicious.

Men cant be passive, they are forced to act, and that is why womens disinterest is malicious.

Because if we really were equal, men could as well afford to be passive and still find a girl easily.

Disinterest is malice because women control the Overton Window

my body waits the right time.
Cope, all we only can cry hurt masturbating imaging the our One Itis fucked by 3/4 our peers over 6"1 with good face. While she cry only for exciting, only because she is really horny reaching the peak squirting making mess all over thinking of us incel alone and psychologically tortured every day.

Last edited:
ExtRemely Based. You can only poke a bear so much until... :reeeeee:

Me too, I hate society. Especially foids, neurotypicals (not including brocels) normies and chads.

I hate femoids and especially Jewish femoids who push feminism harder than any other group.

You need to calm the fuck down my friend before you blow a gasket.

You need to be more like Yoda or Spock and less like Adolf Hitler.

It’s ovER, some never had a CHOice

wonder how many of the 14 bluepillers viewing this are feds