Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I’m an effeminate blonde

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
You’ve got blonde Chad who’s high T, alpha af and mogs those who are dark with his Aryan traits. Then there’s me, the effeminate blonde beta who isn’t masculine at all and gets mogged by tall, dark and handsome Meds. I can’t compete with those who are high T and dark. Women don’t like my phenotype unless you’re Chad. It’s over.

I'm effeminate with dark slav hair. it's shit.

Anglo women like dark hair over light. I never stood a chance.
That's dumb. Blond has always been better. Anglo women are retarded though, so i shouldn't be surprised.

Then there’s me, the effeminate blonde beta who isn’t masculine at all and gets mogged by tall, dark and handsome Meds.

so you get mogged only by top tier mediterraneans :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

so you get mogged only by top tier mediterraneans :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:
I get mogged by everyone really but it’s worse because I’m blonde, girls will always see me as effeminate and weak and not strong like Chad or high T like a Med. :feelsrope:

I get mogged by everyone really but it’s worse because I’m blonde, girls will always see me as effeminate and weak and not strong like Chad or high T like a Med. :feelsrope:

noodlewhores would nuke their countries to give their hapa sons your blonde hair

my hair is black but im also effeminate :feelsrope:

Funny.
Have you ever bothered checking the average height in Southern Europe compared to Northern Europe?
You haven’t got dark Norman Chads in your country though, I bet.
noodlewhores would nuke their countries to give their hapa sons your blonde hair
Wait until they see how effeminate I am though, they’ll want Chad like they always do.
my hair is black but im also effeminate :feelsrope:
Dark and effeminate is giga suifuel:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Atleast you have big dick

Actually, I don’t. So I haven’t even got that :cryfeels:
Overr

I have brown hair :cryfeels:

Blonde hair usually means minimal beard growth is attainable, even stubble appears light and patchy
you can't even beard-fraud
its over

Same here. Blonde, manlet, effeminate fag face with glasses who gets mogged by Tyrone and Chaddam and all tall men.

I’m a high T medcel. What do you have to say about that, blonde boy?

Just kidding. While I am a med, however I always wished I were Nordic. The Nordic race is unquestionably the superior race.
No Meds are superior to nerdics. I’m just a filthy Germanic barbariancel.

Im a sub human unlike my profile picture

Decadence/Degeneracy conquered the Romans.

I think it was a bit more complicated then that it was more religious conflict and turmoil that ruined it.

You’ve got blonde Chad who’s high T, alpha af and mogs those who are dark with his Aryan traits. Then there’s me, the effeminate blonde beta who isn’t masculine at all and gets mogged by tall, dark and handsome Meds. I can’t compete with those who are high T and dark. Women don’t like my phenotype unless you’re Chad. It’s over.
Try to prettyboy max.