Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm an antisocial schizoid

• Thread starter Atheistsomalipirate
  • Start date
Atheistsomalipirate

Atheistsomalipirate

My life is a try not to laugh challenge
-
I wasn't expecting this ngl

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200403-001901_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200403-001901_Chrome.jpg
    267 KB · Views: 132
I wasn't expecting this ngl

A psychologist in the mental Hospital told me that I had "schizoid tendencies" but he refrained from a diagnosis because he didn't want to hurt my Job prospects.
I am thankful for that.

Otherwise he was a master at having the laziest job on the entire planet.
Just talked to a couple of failed normies for a few hours a day, compared notes with other kikes and used the hospital gym for free.

Which test is that btw?

Last edited:
I'm just realizing how crazy i must have looked being honest about my thoughts when i got hospitalized. No wonder why they diagnosed me with schizophrenia.

never began for op

I'm just realizing how crazy i must have looked being honest about my thoughts when i got hospitalized. No wonder why they diagnosed me with schizophrenia.

bullshit diagnosis tbh.
Put yourself in the shoes of a normie. 90% of the time you only think About whats for dinner, relationships, pussy and Money.

Suddenly this dude comes along and starts bombarding you with difficult Information on a Variety of Topics until you just shut down.
I also had to hide my powerlevel with the psychologist, even though I liked him.
I explained some Things About the french Revolution and historical stuff, but I kept most of it to myself.

JFL, I talked to him for a couple of Hours max and he already called me "eccentric" and I was revealing like 1% of my power Level.
And I'm not even that autistic.

If you are socially isolated you cope by reading up on a lot of stuff to distract yourself.
Normies cope by being social with other people and chasing social validation.
That's the big chasm.

Last edited:
bullshit diagnosis tbh.
Put yourself in the shoes of a normie. 90% of the time you only think About whats for dinner, relationships, pussy and Money.

Suddenly this dude comes along and starts bombarding you with difficult Information on a Variety of Topics until you just shut down.
I also had to hide my powerlevel with the psychologist, even though I liked him.
I explained some Things About the french Revolution and historical stuff, but I kept most of it to myself.

JFL, I talked to him for a couple of Hours max and he already called me "eccentric" and I was revealing like 1% of my power Level.
And I'm not even that autistic.
Yeah you summarized it well. I used to see a foid psychologist to calm my mother at first. I had to hide 80% of my issues.

I took the paranoid test :feelstrash:

Now I’m taking the borderline to see if I’m low inhib enough to murdermaxx :feelshmm: