Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm an alien even in places where I supposedly belong

G

gstvtrp

Banned
-
Especially "geek" communities like Star Wars and all that shit.

But even on sites like leetcode, my code is so weird, alien, and different (also faster). It's like the whole way I think is completely foreign.

Same I can't even make online friends

gstvtrp said:
Especially "geek" communities like Star Wars and all that shit.

But even on sites like leetcode, my code is so weird, alien, and different (also faster). It's like the whole way I think is completely foreign.

What's "leetcode"?

Rahmawn said:
Same I can't even make online friends

yeah man I'm always jumping from community to community but always find myself an outcast.

it wasn't until /r/incels that I found myself with some kind of importance in a community.

gstvtrp said:
It's like the whole way I think is completely foreign.

When I was growing up, I noticed something is different about the way I think. Some people even pointed it out to me, but I didn't take them seriously. I thought it's something normal. Turns out they were right and I have problems with rationing and understanding things. I haven't been diagnosed because I have no idea where to go, but it turned me into a retard, it made my life so much harder. It wasn't enough that I was physically fucked, I had to be mentally, too. Everybody else thinks like a normal person, but not me.

It made me do stupid things, take bad decisions etc throughout my life. I am pretty sure I got it from my mother because her judgement is way worse than mine, she can't understand simple things, and her decisions screwed us over.

hehe xd said:
'geek' stuff is mainstream

Yeah women ruined everything about "nerd culture" (hate that numale neckbeard term)