Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm always stressed out.

ShowerTaker

ShowerTaker

Just take a shower bro.
-
Seriously, I'm always stressed out. Playing videogames. Talking to myself. Watching videos on YouTube. Listening to music. Masturbating. Eating food. Watching movies. Heck, even writing my thoughts down makes me stressed out and nervous.

I'm not sure why. Maybe I was so judged for being myself that I automatically feel the necessity of overthinking my actions and lifestyle so people won't criticize me for it. The thing is that I don't know how to relax. Even when I'm sitting down all day while playing some videogame or enjoying music, I feel like my head is about to explode out of stress.

It might have something to do with my current life. I think I'm losing my youth, but there's not much I can do about it. I have no friends, girls don't like me, I have no job due to the pandemic, and now all I can do is study in hopes that one day I'm going to have a decent career, some money, and maybe, just maybe after years of looksmaxxing, ascend.

Do you guys feel the same? Are you usually stressed out or nervous?

Your life is too EASY.

You have anxiety like me. :smonk:

Your life is too EASY.
Could be. Do you think I can be less stressed out if I, let's say, find some hobby and spend time doing productive things as opposed to being lazy?

How much do you sleep per night?

Seriously, I'm always stressed out. Playing videogames. Talking to myself. Watching videos on YouTube. Listening to music. Masturbating. Eating food. Watching movies. Heck, even writing my thoughts down makes me stressed out and nervous.
like me, but i doesnt watch movies

Even when I'm sitting down all day while playing some videogame or enjoying music, I feel like my head is about to explode out of stress.
go take a cold shower, it will get better

yes

Could be. Do you think I can be less stressed out if I, let's say, find some hobby and spend time doing productive things as opposed to being lazy?
The best way to reduce stress is to identify the root cause.

In general, being proactive and "dealing with" tbings that bother you reduces their effects.

Look up

"Circles of control"

For an ideas how to reduce stress.

But yeah. If you are too busy surviving then your too busy to think about useless shit.

Improve your diet

Yes; I've lived in a way that is similar to what you describe for many years now. Constant negative thoughts are a permanent companion of mine.

Absolutely.

I feel nervous and anxious. I'm studying computer science and all women hate me. I can't meet women anywhere because they're all taken.
Saad

Life sucks.

I'm not sure why. Maybe I was so judged for being myself that I automatically feel the necessity of overthinking my actions and lifestyle so people won't criticize me for it. The thing is that I don't know how to relax. Even when I'm sitting down all day while playing some videogame or enjoying music, I feel like my head is about to explode out of stress.

This is absolutely relatable.
I wouldn't even call this mindset "being stressed", it's just that my mind is constantly spinning and I tend to overthink literally everything, like you said.
I guess if you live in inceldom, it's impossible to have a peace of mind. I don't know.