Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

im always angry and lonely but despite that I cant get myself to become sociopathic

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
I want to become someone that watches gore videos of normies or ugly foids dying and not feeling an ounce of empathy. well I dont feel empathy but I want to go further and insult the victims without feeling bad about it. but my mind is too faggot like to do it. but I want to because normies deserve it

I can stomach it, but I still care for people, even though I know none of it matters

I can stomach it, but I still care for people, even though I know none of it matters
I have the same feeling u do but I wish I didnt have it. I would lose nothing if I suddenly stopped feeling empathetic to strangers. its clear that most people hate me so youd think I wouldnt give them respect when they're in a state of trauma. but I was born a brainwashed cuck in giving a fuck about these rando people

You can't become a sociopath it's genetic

It builds up trauma, not in the normie way but actual shock whether you realize or not, watching gore isn't natural and won't do anything good for you in the long run. I quit watching the news, quit all gore and depression scrolling and doomscrolling (bar this site), I have no idea what's happening in the world and I don't care either, my mood is much improved as of late, I am energized and I can focus without having moody thoughts.

IMG 0868

It's hard though you need to see people die or something
Yea, you need something pretty traumatic to happen, like your family being slowly killed infront of you

I want to become someone that watches gore videos of normies or ugly foids dying and not feeling an ounce of empathy. well I dont feel empathy but I want to go further and insult the victims without feeling bad about it. but my mind is too faggot like to do it. but I want to because normies deserve it
im literally you

It's hard though you need to see people die or something
Yes multiple people and have been fucked over from a young age. Essentially you need nothing to lose