Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I’m also 6’3 tall and I can’t get a foid. It’s all about face

BCNincel

BCNincel

Officer
@blackpillscience

[UWSL]It's all about the face and being NT... my face is a 3-4/10 and it has condemned me to rejection, negative reinforcement, teasing... I don't generate any type of attraction in women. And since I'm autistic, I can't have a social circle either. I have rotted in my misery, frustration, bitterness and loneliness. My ugly face has ostracized me.[/UWSL]

@blackpillscience

[UWSL]It's all about the face and being NT... my face is a 3-4/10 and it has condemned me to rejection, negative reinforcement, teasing... I don't generate any type of attraction in women. And since I'm autistic, I can't have a social circle either. I have rotted in my misery, frustration, bitterness and loneliness. My ugly face has ostracized me.[/UWSL]
I’m sorry brocel. I’m in the same boat. Hopefully post like this will put the Heightpill cope to rest.

I've seen a few guys in HS who were tall asf but still didn't get anything because they were dorks

As long as your not manlet tier face is more important

Last edited:
Same bro, I’m 7’1 and still ended up as a gigatruecel permavirgin rotter. Foids keep looking up at me like I’m some deformed weirdo

6'2 tallfag reporting. Zero attention from femoids. Only attractive face and actuall average cock7 inch could help me in ascending. Heightpill is a god damn cope.

Tallfags need to die

i see tall ugly men with foids every day, you know how often i seen good looking manlets with foids irl? very rarely

Being tall means girls will give you a look to check you out but it’s still over when they actually look at your face.

jfl being a tallfag is still good , when you're a manlet nobody will ever respect you

Hope you die and every fag that believes this horseshit

I've seen a few guys in HS who were tall asf but still didn't get anything because they were dorks

As long as your not manlet tier face is more important
They ascended now for sure. Tallfags are like foids in the sense they breeze through life

How much have legit tried?

They ascended now for sure. Tallfags are like foids in the sense they breeze through life
height is a valuable asset, but it can only get you so far

Let's compare 6'5 Rory Mcann against 5'8 Kit Harrington for example

iu

iu

iu

Apparently The Hound was getting all kinds of action bts without me even knowing, while Jon Snow was a lonely virgin truecel :feels:

height is a valuable asset, but it can only get you so far

Let's compare 6'5 Rory Mcann against 5'8 Kit Harrington for example

iu

iu

iu

Apparently The Hound was getting all kinds of action bts without me even knowing, while Jon Snow was a lonely virgin truecel :feels:
You don't understand that every faucet of life is better for tall fags

Think of any sector of Life and they life mog you, you think the hound from Got ever gets disrespected at 6'6 you think guys short change him at the store or a group of guys think they can mess with him.

You think a job opportunity will not overlook his shortcomings just for being a tall

You don't get how the world works its all rigged

You don't understand that every faucet of life is better for tall fags

Think of any sector of Life and they life mog you, you think the hound from Got ever gets disrespected at 6'6 you think guys short change him at the store or a group of guys think they can mess with him.

You think a job opportunity will not overlook his shortcomings just for being a tall

You don't get how the world works its all rigged
I don't care much for intimidation, I get that enough being black

I value looks much more than that

I don't care much for intimidation, I get that enough being black

I value looks much more than that
Nobody is intimated by black manlet, in life people will only respect you if they feel you match or mog them in power. Tall fags get to go through life not being treated like shit by other men, this alone already blows the life of manlet out the water

Then you bring in whores that nevdr look at sub 5 '11 men. Loneliness and sadness is pretty much guaranteed for life the shorter you are

When I see people claiming to be tallfags I just see entitlement, if they exerted 1/10th of effort they would have foids. Btw I believe the tallfags here all have foids and are vain larpers

Nobody is intimated by black manlet, in life people will only respect you if they feel you match or mog them in power. Tall fags get to go through life not being treated like shit by other men, this alone already blows the life of manlet out the water

Then you bring in whores that nevdr look at sub 5 '11 men. Loneliness and sadness is pretty much guaranteed for life the shorter you are

When I see people claiming to be tallfags I just see entitlement, if they exerted 1/10th of effort they would have foids. Btw I believe the tallfags here all have foids and are vain larpers
I'm not a manlet, I'm actually about 5'10, but I guess I see your point.

If your 6ft+ then odds are you could probably get a 4 or a 5/10 femoid if you try hard enough

May be a bit too tall in fact. If you are that tall you must also look like a Chad, Piqué style, otherwise you look more weird than a 1,80m guy

Same bro, I’m 7’1 and still ended up as a gigatruecel permavirgin rotter. Foids keep looking up at me like I’m some deformed weirdo
WTF?

Are you kidding? I think a lot of you think that the taller you are the Chadder you look, but it dowsnt work like that. Being that tall is a handicap

@blackpillscience

GIGA heightmogs me

height and ugly face puts you slightly below short Chad as height is a complete halo just not as much as an attractive face this makes you king of normies in west

Because ur a loser. They want a guy thats rich and tall.

Sorry sweaty.

Get hit by a railgun you dumb larping tallfag.

Get hit by a railgun you dumb larping tallfag.
[UWSL]Your insults don't affect me at all. you're just a wretch, just like me. Vomit your rage against me if you want, it doesn't matter, everything will remain the same. I am very sorry for all the incels that insult other incels. I wish you can be at least a little well. A hug buddy.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Your insults don't affect me at all. you're just a wretch, just like me. Vomit your rage against me if you want, it doesn't matter, everything will remain the same. I am very sorry for all the incels that insult other incels. I wish you can be at least a little well. A hug buddy.[/UWSL]
I dont need your hug. You are someone that cant even understand the gift that he has been given and yet you come here and cry how hard it is for you. So many here would kill to be that height. Your chance of ascending and living a normal life is much much higher compared to many here and the only thing i find amusing is your unability to try.

I dont need your hug. You are someone that cant even understand the gift that he has been given and yet you come here and cry how hard it is for you. So many here would kill to be that height. Your chance of ascending and living a normal life is much much higher compared to many here and the only thing i find amusing is your unability to try.
Face is everything. Period

I saw tons and tons of 5'4, 5'5, 5'6 with chadlite, chad (and even highiertiernormie) face and NT WITH STACIES

7'2 here. Still can't find a gf due to my face. Over. :incel:

Face is everything. Period

I saw tons and tons of 5'4, 5'5, 5'6 with chadlite, chad (and even highiertiernormie) face and NT WITH STACIES
Wow really? Because ive also seen tons of buttugly tallcels with stacies...

I knew a guy growing up when I was a teenager who was super tall. Like, the tallest dude around. Was like 6'6" or something. Unfortunately, the dude had a crippling tic disorder and a face that only a mother could love, so all the females thought he was a creepy freak. Even I got more attention from females than him, and that says a lot.

Tall dudes don't always have it good. They only do when they have at least average facial genetics.

Massive brag and mog.

Just SEAmaxx and bitches will eat ur cummy

Unless his face has some asymmetry (diagnosed by a doctor and not his low self-esteem), for example, some malocclusion, it is impossible for tallfag not to have foids. Plus you're white, so you have JBW going for you. It looks like you fail at NT, sounds bluepill, but should be NT after meeting physical appearance requirements or lower your standards to make NT less important.

Last edited:
I knew a guy growing up when I was a teenager who was super tall. Like, the tallest dude around. Was like 6'6" or something. Unfortunately, the dude had a crippling tic disorder and a face that only a mother could love, so all the females thought he was a creepy freak. Even I got more attention from females than him, and that says a lot.

Tall dudes don't always have it good. They only do when they have at least average facial genetics.