Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'M ALIVE

• Thread starter eatmyshorts2002
  • Start date
eatmyshorts2002

eatmyshorts2002

Recruit
★★★
Hello brocels, just checking in and letting y'all know that I'm still alive (unfortunately) lol I know it's been a couple days since I post anything mostly due to the fact that I have been working again as of lately.

As much as it sucks to be a incel who will probably never reproduce and who overall life sucks, money makes less sucky and it honestly feels good

Alone and hated with money in your pocket>>>>> any other feeling

It feels even better to leech off normie tax payers

As much as it sucks to be a incel who will probably never reproduce and who overall life sucks, money makes less sucky and it honestly feels good
What do you spend it on? I have money saved up because I never go out anywhere or buy anything. I think i'd rather be poor and NEET.

Moneymaxxing as an incel is based as fuck

What do you spend it on? I have money saved up because I never go out anywhere or buy anything. I think i'd rather be poor and NEET.
you can travel, or buy a bike or a car to do night rides in

I'm just surviving having to lick my wounds whenever I come home from having been outside bc I am deformed, hence treated accordingly

What is wrong with saying y’all you people act like only niggers say that or something southern white Americans and shit do too
Because most of soyddit users use this