Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm afraid Gambler might become GamblER

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
I havent seen him posting on here for a few days but late last week it seemed he was creating lots of alts and they were all getting insta banned (lmao). But I noticed his posts were getting more and more deranged with each new alt. Him and Zyros are both hated on Lookism (lmao). Maybe this place should allow Gambler. Let him post a few thousand times and get the derangement out, before he does something really bad. After all, he is a total mentalcel.

I am absolutely fine with having an entirely separate forum on this site just for Gambler. Don't let him post anywhere else, but provide an environment for him to be a circus freak where his spastic fanboys can masturbate over his stupid, low IQ, low effort and low quality shitposts.

OrangeFez2311 said:
I am absolutely fine with having an entirely separate forum on this site just for Gambler. Don't let him post anywhere else, but provide an environment for him to be a circus freak where his spastic fanboys can masturbate over his stupid, low IQ, low effort and low quality shitposts.

Not a bad idea tbh

OrangeFez2311 said:

He's gonna be fine.

OrangeFez2311 said:

We need a gambler zoo right now

blackpill_incel said:
We need a gambler zoo right now
Absolutely. Contain the problem so we can manage it. No more need to constantly watch out for his alts, and his fans can watch him perform whenever they want.

OrangeFez2311 said:

He must fulfill his destiny.

Cope tbh

he was never real incel, he is getting the bitches now

OrangeFez2311 said:

I know this is a joke but I’d actually enjoy this

Templarcel421 said:
Him and Zyros are both hated on Lookism (lmao).
Yeah zyros gets roasted almost every day there. So he comes here to find people with low enough standards to actually compliment him

TheVman said:
Yeah zyros gets roasted almost every day there. So he comes here to find people with low enough standards to actually compliment him

Just LOL at people here who say Zyros is chad-lite/slayer

Gambler is too autistic to take some actual action.

Pushing incels over the edge to go ER should be a goal.

@mental_out remove "bring back gambler" threads plz

Coming SOON
GIr4DMw.png

We should let gambler back in.
As long as everyone knows he is a retard it's fine.

OrangeFez2311 said:

Sadly the admin has said this won't be happening. 

Missed opportunity if you ask me.

I'm the only person in this entire incel/lookism/sluthate/foreveralone/etc community capable of going ER tbh

(SATIRE POST)

kkt6 said:
Coming SOON
GIr4DMw.png

Lmfao!. Zyros looks like a villain from a cartoon