Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over im actually turning retarded

BataviaCel

BataviaCel

NaNO2maxxed
★★★★★
i went to convenience store to buy ice cream and i couldnt do basic math to give the cashier the exact price amount, so i ended up standing there for 30 seconds like an idiot, and eventually just gave him over the amount of the price. I guess constant despair from inceldom and browsing .is makes you retarded.

Incels.is to Troglodyte pipeline

İ HAVE THE URGE of quickly gtfo from social spaces so i do mistakes as well

Par for the incel course.

All changecels should take the billpill

i went to convenience store to buy ice cream and i couldnt do basic math to give the cashier the exact price amount, so i ended up standing there for 30 seconds like an idiot, and eventually just gave him over the amount of the price. I guess constant despair from inceldom and browsing .is makes you retarded.
Being retarded and rice at the same time is brutal, It's like being a nigga with no BBC and high inhib.

Being retarded and rice at the same time is brutal, It's like being a nigga with no BBC and high inhib.
ok i wasnt originally retarded :feelsUgh:, i got tested for iq when i went to a therapist and i scored 130. but yeah, i havent studied for 5 months, and i couldnt understand anything in class now

ok i wasnt originally retarded :feelsUgh:, i got tested for iq when i went to a therapist and i scored 130. but yeah, i havent studied for 5 months, and i couldnt understand anything in class now
Iq mog me lmao. Did you get the Jab by any chance?

nope, my dad is anti vax. i myself dont want to get jabbed after hearing all the vaccine horror stories.
I got jabbed to get on a plane, which was the second worst decision of my life.