Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm actually an incel now

S

SheraHimself

Greycel
Until today, i never actually tried to make a relationship. A few days ago i tried to get in touch with the girl i loved for 6 years and whom i never told i loved her. I requested to follow her on instagram, she didn't accept my follow request. I told her best friend to tell her. She followed me and after a couple of minutes unfollowed me and my follow request is still there just to be the proof i tried.
We are all here because we tried. And this was my first try ever to reach a girl after 26 years of life.

I'm an Incel now because i tried and got rejected...

pff lol
Tried once, now claims to be an incel
How rare…:feelsseriously:
Ban this bitch

As long as you are ugly, you don't even need to try

if you have to beg someone for someone else to accept your follow you know it's over for you in the dating market :feelsrope:

pff lol
Ban this bitch
Tenor 99

pff lol
Ban this bitch
I thought this would be a good place to be comfortable with my feelings. Now i'm getting rejected feom here too.

If you have to beg her friends to tell her to accept your friend request to even talk to you, you already know its over lol

if you have to beg someone for someone else to accept your follow you know it's over for you in the dating market :feelsrope:
No i didnt beg her friend to tell her, i just told her to tell her to check her DM's. Because i thought she might not have noticed it.

I thought this would be a good place to be comfortable with my feelings. Now i'm getting rejected feom here too.
Don't listen to that retard, you're welcome here

pff lol
Ban this bitch
you gotta admit tho, this is some ropefuel
she basicly noped him from just following her online and having ANY SORT OF INTERACTIONS with him :feelskek:

If women don't approach you, it's over.

No i didnt beg her friend to tell her, i just told her to tell her to check her DM's. Because i thought she might not have noticed it.
JFLLL I had to break it to you man, foids are on their phones 24/7 she definitely noticed it and just didn't give a fuck until her friend told her

she might have not noticed it is the biggest cope ever
you might as well end it bud :feelskek:
JFLLL I had to break it to you man, foids are on their phones 24/7 she definitively noticed it and just didn't give a fuck until her friend told her
exactly, dude is prolly on copium inhaler :feelskek:

OP is either a troll or genuinely retarded.
I hope you never experience what i did today. I waited 6 years without doing anything because i was shy. Now i wont ever have the confidence to ask a girl.

Last edited:
Until today, i never actually tried to make a relationship. A few days ago i tried to get in touch with the girl i loved for 6 years and whom i never told i loved her. I requested to follow her on instagram, she didn't accept my follow request. I told her best friend to tell her. She followed me and after a couple of minutes unfollowed me and my follow request is still there just to be the proof i tried.
We are all here because we tried. And this was my first try ever to reach a girl after 26 years of life.

Can relate.

I hope you never experience what i did today. I waited 6 years without doing anything because i was shy. Now i wont ever have the confidence to ask a girl.

I'm exactly like you tbh.

Yes, Incel because you tried and females still ghosted/rejected, and you've never participated in DSR as a consequence. Simple as that.

There is no trying bro lol you think everyone tried until they weren’t

pff lol
Ban this bitch
FUCKING COPE. CHAD(EVEN HTN) DOESNT EVEN HAVE TO TRY :lul:

I eventually regretted divulging so much during my first stint in group therapy. I informed the group of my "home experiences" and some of my GI problems.

As were my years in "Group Therapy". I was denigrated for having autism, severe social anxiety, and depression. Youth laughed at me because I needed stress balls to function. The group psychologist criticized me for being unable to make eye contact.

As to be expected; my "oneitis", Shannon "Shay" Bosanac, was treated like a queen because of her race and gender.

I now understand why "Miss Rebecca" felt the need to issue a warning against any sort of racism to our White "newcomers".

Indeed. The only time I was able to speak decently was also the occasion in which it was wasted effort.

View attachment 560593

The bullying I received there worsened my anxiety. All while I was aware of it:

View attachment 560594

Years later:

View attachment 560596

screenshot-from-2021-12-22-17-19-11-png.552037

Remember, dear fellowcels: There is never an objectively "good" reason for any male to worship a femoid simply because she is short, hazel-eyed, pale and depressed.

If she likes you, she will be the one asking for your Instagram.

And?
That’s chad. This guys prolly a normie, and normies do have to try :feelsjuice:
Pretty sure normies get a chance or two in 26 fucking years :lul:

I have a similar situation. I loved my highschool oneitus for 5 years without telling her but she was my first love

I have a similar situation. I loved my highschool oneitus for 5 years without telling her but she was my first love
Oneitisism is an obsession at best, did you even know her personally?

Sounds about right

Oneitisism is an obsession at best, did you even know her personally?
Yes I went on a week long school trip with her. I think she liked me as well, she even said at one point that we had a really close bond. But we never told each other, and now she has a boyfriend so that ship has sailed. It was 11 years ago

Yes I went on a week long school trip with her. I think she liked me as well, she even said at one point that we had a really close bond. But we never told each other, and now she has a boyfriend so that ship has sailed. It was 11 years ago
Oh wow, that's brutal. I suppose you didn't look too bad back then?

Oh wow, that's brutal. I suppose you didn't look too bad back then?
My looks were always ok. Just everytime I get to the point of asking a girl out they act like they have no idea where I got the idea of mutual attraction, or they act cold, etc. and reject me. And now I'm tired of trying. This always made me feel like girls' nonverbal and emotional behavior is completely opposite to their verbal and rational behavior

Just everytime I get to the point of asking a girl out they act like they have no idea where I got the idea of mutual attraction, or they act cold, etc. and reject me.
That's a symptom of inadequate looks though.

I was blackpilled and realized that it's over for me by the age of 9.

While technically you are an incel, it may be a temporary state for you depending on your age and looks.
Still, social media today is a nuclear blackpill so if you're weak minded stay away from that. It's ropefuel.

We all have issues here so don't let one guy scare you away.