Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm actually a really good person and pretty nice irl

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I never lash out or insult people. Even when I was bullied and beaten up as a kid I wouldn't say anything and I'd apologize to them afterwards. I always ask people how they're doing and inquire about their life and listen to them, without saying much about myself, I remember everything they tell me, when I had a crush before she found out I wasn't gay and rejected me for being ugly we cuddled and I didn't try to make one sexual move on her the entire time. I am quiet literally an actual gentleman but normies tell me it's my personality? I would let you beat me to pulp and wouldn't do a thing, yet you'd still call me a bad person?

I never lash out or insult people. Even when I was bullied and beaten up as a kid I wouldn't say anything and I'd apologize to them afterwards. I always ask people how they're doing and inquire about their life and listen to them, without saying much about myself, I remember everything they tell me, when I had a crush before she found out I wasn't gay and rejected me for being ugly we cuddled and I didn't try to make one sexual move on her the entire time. I am quiet literally an actual gentleman but normies tell me it's my personality? I would let you beat me to pulp and wouldn't do a thing, yet you'd still call me a bad person?
supreme gentleman 2.0

Brutal. Normies will claim muh confidence is the reason you aren't successful
They'll do anything they can to gaslight me into being the villain.

I've had enough of faking my own persona. I now write (and act in my interactions) as I really am. My efforts to blend in have been, absolutely unsuccessful. Not to mention my non-existent sense of humor, which I tried to imitate from other posts.

Last edited:
Incel trait. Normies are sociopathic and manipulative

I've had enough of faking my own persona. I now write (and act in my interactions) as I really am. My efforts to blend in have been, absolutely unsuccessful. Not to mention my non-existent sense of humor, which I tried to imitate from other posts.
That's the best way to live tbh. Just be yourself and if anyone objects that's their problem.

Because normies only see black and white . AND Actually SHIT ON NICE PEOPLE .

You have no reason to be Up tight " and Right " anymore .
given the Situation your in ( being incel ) and your Health Condition.

Yeah.

I treat people politely.

I don't really blame inceldom on anyone

Because normies only see black and white . AND Actually SHIT ON NICE PEOPLE .

You have no reason to be Up tight " and Right " anymore .
given the Situation your in ( being incel ) and your Health Condition.
True.

Strangers make fun of me IRL, yet they think they're good people

Same.
That's just my dark side talking on here.

dont try to prove anything to normies, you are amazing