Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I'm actually a fakecel volcel gigachad

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
I'm actually very attractive, and the only reason I'm incel is because women are too scared to get rejected by a Gigachad like me.
Studies have continually shown that attractive people underestimate their attractiveness, and because I think I'm truecel, it means I'm actually a giga mogger.
What I thought were foids eyes looking at me with disgust, is actually them wishing I would ask them out and they were desperate.
Women never want to talk to me because they are scared if they ever say the wrong thing or approach me wrong, they'll ruin their chances of being with me.
Most women only want my taller brother because those women are toxic and aren't ones we would want to be with anyways.
I'm not just a gigachad, but so are all of you. Women never wanted us because they don't think they are worthy of our presence.
The sadness and suicidal thoughts of ours are misplaced, we should be happy and joyous we are so loved that no one wants to ruin our perfection.

Don't worry kings, we will ascend and claim our rightful place.
:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
RIP I really wish I could be this delusional so I wouldn't have to deal with the fact that I am short and ugly

I'm the ugliest man alive

I'm the ugliest man alive
You are telling me these people mog you?:

ugliest man alive - YouTube
Who is the ugliest man in the world? A list of the hideous men

I'm the third ugliest man alive then
bro there are many many people uglier than us.
We are just not good enough for women though.

all of you are my alts

Wtf is this thread :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: