Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I'm actually a fakecel volcel gigachad

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
I'm actually very attractive, and the only reason I'm incel is because women are too scared to get rejected by a Gigachad like me.
Studies have continually shown that attractive people underestimate their attractiveness, and because I think I'm truecel, it means I'm actually a giga mogger.
What I thought were foids eyes looking at me with disgust, is actually them wishing I would ask them out and they were desperate.
Women never want to talk to me because they are scared if they ever say the wrong thing or approach me wrong, they'll ruin their chances of being with me.
Most women only want my taller brother because those women are toxic and aren't ones we would want to be with anyways.
I'm not just a gigachad, but so are all of you. Women never wanted us because they don't think they are worthy of our presence.
The sadness and suicidal thoughts of ours are misplaced, we should be happy and joyous we are so loved that no one wants to ruin our perfection.

Don't worry kings, we will ascend and claim our rightful place.
:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

It sucks to be a chad, women only go for manlets or uggos to boost their self esteem

mods paid me a prostie since they said they dont want any virgins on this forum llol
prostitutes don't accept gigachads, only chads and below.

It sucks to be a chad, women only go for manlets or uggos to boost their self esteem
Chads.co is the new incels.co
Virtue signaling game is real. It's low tier below average looking non-NT guys with no characteristics that are remarkable nor can be virtue signaled about that lose out the most in today's world.
@Transcended Trucel

Virtue signaling game is real. It's low tier below average looking non-NT guys with no characteristics that are remarkable nor can be virtue signaled about that lose out the most in today's world.
@Transcended Trucel
literally just be an ethnic in the west and get an anti-racist activist gf theory. works every time
@Neggr

Guess Im just an average chad. Fucking suifuel man. Being 6'5 is hard
6'5" is gigachad height, but maybe you face just isnt a perfect 10/10.
Don't worry brocel, not all of us can be perfect moggers. 9/10 is still good

literally just be an ethnic in the west and get an anti-racist activist gf theory. works every time
That's not what I was referring to though.
Also for some reason there seems to be more white and black trucels with traits that can be virtue signaled about than ethnic males, who are mostly below average in looks but not remarkably in a way that they'd look deformed.
Virtue signaling game is legit.

6'5" is gigachad height, but maybe you face just isnt a perfect 10/10.
Don't worry brocel, not all of us can be perfect moggers. 9/10 is still good
Keep coping, its over unless at least 10 prime girls break into your house at the same time and interrupt you playing Minecraft to fuck you.
I AM TRUECEL

That's not what I was referring to though.
Also for some reason there seems to be more white and black trucels with traits that can be virtue signaled about than ethnic males, who are mostly below average in looks but not remarkably in a way that they'd look deformed.
Virtue signaling game is legit.
If you are tall white or an ethnic with blue eyes, it's over for you. No chick wants to be mogged this hard in her life. They are shit colored eyes only.

Feel you bro.

Keep coping, its over unless at least 10 prime girls break into your house at the same time and interrupt you playing Minecraft to fuck you.
I AM TRUECEL
10 prime foids are for sub 4's only. Gigachads can never compete.

0nhpx5i2gq851

currymog. I hate being white
tfw not curry. sometimes its even over for curries though. UNfortunately some Gigachadpreets also arrise from the cesspool

JFL Gandy getting mogged so hard that he looks like an incel:  IncelsWithoutHate

He clearly is too good for any chick to ever be with one, they don't want to be mogged to oblivion.

tfw not curry. sometimes its even over for curries though. UNfortunately some Gigachadpreets also arrise from the cesspool

JFL Gandy getting mogged so hard that he looks like an incel:  IncelsWithoutHate

He clearly is too good for any chick to ever be with one, they don't want to be mogged to oblivion.
the real chads are chadsexual with themselves

the real chads are chadsexual with themselves
they cant even have sex, no woman is good enough to make him hard. Only his reflection can do that

subhuman if youre not a mirrorjerker
over

That's what all the hype around Zyzz was about dedsrs.
the dude died at the age of 22. brootal

I knew someone made this joke before, thanks for the lulz. This is an homage.

Ultimate cope thread

Just looked at your current time online stat: 33d
Are you freemasonmaxxing?

Living up to your name

Yes, foids find me too good looking also and are intimidated by me I'm sure. :feelskek:

The reason for which I love this place.