Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm absolutely sick of this all

• Thread starter FortunateMilkman
  • Start date
FortunateMilkman

FortunateMilkman

copefiend
★★★★★
Cut off all my senses. Blind me, deafen me, cut out my tongue, remove my ability to feel, turn me into a being of only pure, concentrated, uninterrupted, and undisturbed thought as I writhe around on the floor unaware of anything at all. Experiencing this mortal hell has destroyed my will to keep moving forward, yet I respect the gift of consciousness and will continue out of fear of what lies beyond.

We can be friends.

Go to Thailand and run Western passport game.

I like the quote in your sig. Gladiator is one of my favorite movies, it's brilliant.

I like the quote in your sig. Gladiator is one of my favorite movies, it's brilliant.
Excelent taste. Love the movie to death. Up there with drive and bladerunner 2049 for me.
Your profile pic lmao... this teen got sentenced to life in prison didn't he?

Wagecuck enough and save up enough money, then go.
If I can get a decent job I will. Also, who was the teen?

Your profile pic lmao... this teen got sentenced to life in prison didn't he?

Wagecuck enough and save up enough money, then go.
Yeah he did. The things he did at his court hearing coupled with his brutal school shooting made him a legend. He even escaped once.
Excelent taste. Love the movie to death. Up there with drive and bladerunner 2049 for me.

If I can get a decent job I will. Also, who was the teen?
Tj lane. Legend.

Upload your mind into the mainframe and reincarnate as a chad

Haven't seen Drive, the two Bladerunner movies are amazing too, though.
Gladiator is one of those movies that make's me more comfortable with the idea of dying. Everything about it is fairly top notch in my eyes, the story, the soundtrack, characters, pacing, etc. Commodus always stuck me as some sort of ER type, incel figure, haha.
Damn, it would have been fantastic, to have been alive in that period, in Rome, as a plain old, honest, working man, with a family, pride in his people, and faith in his gods.
Comparing that fantasy to these days of nihilism, absurdity, and unnaturalness, where no one cares about anything beyond short term hedonism.. it's almost hilarious to think about how far we have traveled into wretched, hopeless degeneracy since back then.
Or maybe it has always been this terrible for humanity, since the prehistoric ages? I suppose we'll never know.