Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm about to graduate college soon as a kissless virgin with no friends

BlackPilledKira

BlackPilledKira

Officer
★★★★★
How the fuck did this happen? College is meant to be the easiest time in your life to make friends and get laid yet i still failed miserably, and it's not like i didn't try.

I only have 2 semesters left until it's over and then have to find a job as an IT drone and live my life as corporate wage slave with no happy experiences to remember.

What the fuck do i do boyos? It's over

I'm halfway through and in the same position. I was a little devastated Freshman year but at this point I don't even care anymore.

How the fuck did this happen? College is meant to be the easiest time in your life to make friends and get laid yet i still failed miserably, and it's not like i didn't try.

I only have 2 semesters left until it's over and then have to find a job as an IT drone and live my life as corporate wage slave with no happy experiences to remember.

LOL literally in the same position, 2 semesters left until I graduate a KV

Currently Im trying to come up with some sort of excuse not to go to the graduation ceremony and just have my school mail me my diploma

it only gets worse from here

LOL literally in the same position, 2 semesters left until I graduate a KV

Currently Im trying to come up with some sort of excuse not to go to the graduation ceremony and just have my school mail me my diploma
The excuse is that it is boring asf and a waste of time.

The excuse is that it is boring asf and a waste of time.
My parents literally wont take that tho, they really want me to go

I remember my middle and high school graduations, the high school ceremony and the after party were both especially depressing

Not only did nobody cheer or clap for me when receiving my diploma (maybe like 2 or 3 classmates apart from my parents did) but then while everyone was taking selfies and shit afterwards I just awkwardly walked over to my parents to go home since I had no friends to hang out with

uncomfortable-gif-10.gif

I dont wanna have to live through that EVER again, I just dont, Ill die before i have to

Honestly I might just run away for a day if they make me go or faux sleep in

Anything but another event like that, I CRINGE just thinking about it, its easily one of the most painful memories I have

I remember my middle and high school graduations, the high school ceremony and the after party were both especially depressing

Not only did nobody cheer or clap for me when receiving my diploma (maybe like 2 or 3 classmates apart from my parents did) but then while everyone was taking selfies and shit afterwards I just awkwardly walked over to my parents to go home since I had no friends to hang out with

uncomfortable-gif-10.gif

I dont wanna have to live through that EVER again, I just dont, Ill die before i have to

Anything but another event like that, I CRINGE just thinking about it, its easily one of the most painful memories I have
lol this is why i skipped my high school graduation, my middle school graduation ended the EXACT same way.

I will have to go to my uni graduation but it will just be getting my diploma and over.

uncomfortable-gif-10.gif

I understand your grief but running away is not a better solution. If they force you to go then go with it. I know it sucks but sometimes you have to overcome uncomfortable situations.

I understand your grief but running away is not a better solution. If they force you to go then go with it. I know it sucks but sometimes you have to overcome uncomfortable situations.

Its not "uncomfortable", that just might be the understatement of the year, its humiliating

The fuck are you doing in Australia anyway? Its the last place on earth a curry should be. If ur parents brought/made you there...they guaranteed inceldom for you from the start.

be thankful that your iq is at least high enough to be able to finish college

Yeah I also have about 7-8 months of college left. I highly doubt that I'll be able to stay alive that long tbh, but even if it happens I'll not be left with any future or career to go on with, feminazis in my college have already ruined my life.

Happened to me last year. It's over for us. :feelsrope:

In exactly the same spot as you fellow IT drone, just find some good cope.

It's never about IQ, you have to interact with socium, and that sucks.
IQ and academic success strongly correlate. If you don’t think IQ matters in life then I might have to ignore you.

IQ and academic success strongly correlate. If you don’t think IQ matters in life then I might have to ignore you.
Yet your post is still low IQ, as you completely misunderstood my meaning. Congrats.

Yet your post is still low IQ, as you completely misunderstood my meaning. Congrats.
I’m low IQ for not being able to read your mind? LOL okay buddy. You said, “it’s never about IQ.” If that isn’t denying IQ matters then I don’t know what is.

I’m low IQ for not being able to read your mind? LOL okay buddy. You said, “it’s never about IQ.” If that isn’t denying IQ matters then I don’t know what is.
It's never about IQ for ugly males, as they have to endure constant bullying/mocking and still supposed to be able to educate. Now that is clear?

lol, thats happens to me, but i left school for problems, i dont want to sell drugs lmao :lul:, i want back, but the problems still, i can only stay, and look.

So IQ had no effect on Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Steve Wozniak, and other rich ugly males becoming successful? An incel with a high IQ has to expend little effort to succeed in academics. Which means it would be difficult for them to not do well in school even if they were getting bullied. Ask anyone on here who has a high IQ if it helped them in school or not. They all say it does/did.
It's never about IQ for ugly males, as they have to endure constant bullying/mocking and still supposed to be able to educate. Now that is clear?
Also in uni/college you don’t have to interact as much as in high school, so your point doesn’t stand. I could see it in high school, but even then, a smart incel is going to learn pretty quickly.

Last edited: