Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Im about to be a stacys worst nightmare

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
We all know what the chads and stacys are. Privileged fuckers who get there way. IDK about you guys but I like to find ways to make there lives shit if I can. And I got a plan. Long story short this stacy or her real name Ivy is a bit on the gamble side. She is not happy with her chad boyfriend. Turns about this chad is a simp for Tik Tok girls. And is to far right leaning for her. She complains about him behind his back to me and a couple other dudes. Well more like 2 other dudes. But one of them is semi lucky. But not for long.

Ivy not being fond of how her chad husband is and complains and complians. The thing about me is I like to be stealthy towards people who are not me. Think of me like a Dexter Morgan minus the blood thirst and charisma. And that blending in is how I was able to get some pretty vital info that will ruin the life of a stacy and chad. Well more of there relationship. Remember that one guy the stacy or Ivy has been nagging too(if you ignore me and some other person)? Well this little shit named Tyler kinda finds her hot. And same way around. They havent fucked but Tyler is one of my closest freinds or so he thinks. A really big secret Tyler told me is how Ivy wont stop texting how she wants to fuck him. So some time passed by. I wasn't really to fond of Ivy or her chad husband. So one day I took Tyler's phone and turns out Ivy texted all this detail shit on how she wants to fuck Tyler. Mostly ridin him in a parking lot. Well I was able to take pictures of all she and Tyler texted or sexted. And turns about they have been sexting for a year. I plan on leaving my current state in a couple months and move to Nevada. But not without ruining the Marage of that chad and stacy.

The sext picture I was able to capture is on my phone. And in a couple of months on the very day I leave, Im gonna send those pics to the chad and ruin there fucking relationship. A win for me. IDK about you guys and your thoughts but Ill make a 2nd part when i do this shit show of a reveal. Until then heres to hoping this makes a tsunami of sorrow.

Chad wins no matter what:fuk:

Not if you outsmart him. Trust me, this chad has done some dumb shit in the past.
How great would it be if this ended as a murder suicide with Chad killing Stacy and then offing himself :feelsLightsaber:.

Props to you bro, I wish I had the ammo to do some shit like this. This is the kind of machiavellian shit that just makes you feel like villain :feelsdevil:.

How great would it be if this ended as a murder suicide with Chad killing Stacy and then offing himself :feelsLightsaber:.

Props to you bro, I wish I had the ammo to do some shit like this. This is the kind of machiavellian shit that just makes you feel like villain :feelsdevil:.
You dont need ammo like this. You just need to know more about your enemies. I never would have had the chance if i didnt fake who i was. Theres a reason i make sure no one know im on this site out side of here. They all see me as the beta male bitch who can be fucked over. In reality I am a fucking parasite. I pretend to be a beta male cuck just to get more opertunitys to fuck over the enemy. And you should do the same.