Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm a white stuck in an ethnic body.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I can only speak English, all my thoughts are in English, I am only attracted to Asian women, I eat your fast food, I can’t dance, I can’t play sports, I am shy, inquisitive, and very risk averse/high inhib.

I should've been born white. not a low IQ, meek shitskin.

Last edited:

I'm a ethnic stuck in an white body.​

same tbh. well actually tbh not maybe. I don't feel white internally. nvm

Same. It’s just now after 20+ years i’m thinking of being with my own culture of women

you should be proud of being ethnic and not boring mayo

If your physical attractiveness and height were still the same, it would indeed not still matter; your subhumanity, and the subsequent discriminatory treatment, negative perception, hypergamous behaviour of foids, and resulting isolation and worsening of your non-NTness would still occur... :feelshehe:

Brutal, though, that you are so misplaced from your race; you will still always be seen as an ethnic, cursed upon with the same failos and stereotypes applying to all, and held in compounding contempt due to both your ethnicity and subhumanity, though ironically applying the same logic to mentally ill crossdressers is now "bigotry". :feelsclown:

you should be proud of being ethnic and not boring mayo
what pride? proud for what? Proud of being a brown midget who gets no bitches? all that counts is bitches and money. a true ethnic has neither.

average self-hating deathnic on .is
ethnics have 0 reason to have pride. Proud of what? I just drove by a rich fucker white area, and saw the white Chads/Stacy couples partying, living life how they are supposed to. All the servants/workers are shitskin spics and ethnics jfl.

you should wish to have been born a chad of any race.

Can't play sports is an ethnic thing

I'll never be white.
:cryfeels:
we will never go on a date being a white Chad with a white Stacy gf. There will be no parties, there will be no magic, there will be no big fun memories. LIFE WILL NEVER GET BETTER! We are shitskin midgets for all of eternity

Indian-Americans have the highest household incomes in the United States so being a poorfag applies more to other races than us.

don't be a servant/worker then
doesn't matterc I money mog some of the whites partying but have no bitches. U need the money and the bitches.

what pride? proud for what? Proud of being a brown midget who gets no bitches? all that counts is bitches and money. a true ethnic has neither.
the white incels I see on here are proud about their heritage or nazis or whatever the fuck. why not do the same by being proud of your own culture whatever it is. probably better food, more interesting in some regards. being ethnic doesn't automatically make you incel. its mostly looks and height I think.

you should wish to have been born a chad of any race.
If u ain't Chad, it already over. Government should instantly kill of any non Chad. Just eliminate em all so they don't suffer like us.

the white incels I see on here are proud about their heritage or nazis or whatever the fuck. why not do the same by being proud of your own culture whatever it is. probably better food, more interesting in some regards. being ethnic doesn't automatically make you incel. its mostly looks and height I think.
food pride is cope. I want fuck bitches, not some bullshit food fuckery. All that counts is LMS( LOOKS MONEY STATUS)! Ethnic don't have any of it. And even when do, they don't get bitches

food pride is cope. I want fuck bitches, not some bullshit food fuckery. All that counts is LMS( LOOKS MONEY STATUS)! Ethnic don't have any of it. And even when do, they don't get bitches
what im trying to say is that won't automatically change if you're white. so you might as well be proud of your own race. and there is always something to proud of each culture. I know if your Indian there is a hell of a lot to be proud of there.

just don't be poor bro. just be better bro.
Jfl at him thinking many ethnics even have the IQ to succeed at money Maxxing. Many I know despite trying their absolute hardest failed. Completely failed. And u cannot tell me they didn't try. I have seen them try and try and try. Only to fail. Furthermore the ones who do succeed are already past teen years. Already past the age of fucking hot bitches. Instead they are old corporate slaves

True, however the vast majority of white people will not get the rich white frat chad lifestyle either.

Personally as an introvert I don't think I will ever enjoying socializing and partying anyway even if I could do that.
the whites who ain't rich don't count to me. They may as well not exist.

That's a deathnik trait. Whites are exploratory risk takers.
ethnics don't take risks because God and luck hates em. I bet that on a objective level, whites luck mog ethnics. If you had a study which studied race and gambling success, I bet 100% whites would significantly mog the other races even if all other factors were accounted for. God and nature themselves have doomed us ethnics to be less lucky on genetic level. Luck and destiny themselves are rigged against ethnics

That's a deathnik trait. Whites are exploratory risk takers.
this is because whites are given the freedom in society to be risk takers. you should know this as an ugly incel much like an ethnic the way society views you determines what you can and cannot do.

this is because whites are given the freedom in society to be risk takers. you should know this as an ugly incel much like an ethnic the way society views you determines what you can and cannot do.
even if society treated whites and ethnics 100% equally. White risk takers would mog the ethnic ones, as nature itself is racist. Reality itself bends to fuck over the ethnic, no human factors need be involved

even if society treated whites and ethnics 100% equally. White risk takers would mog the ethnic ones, as nature itself is racist. Reality itself bends to fuck over the ethnic, no human factors need be involved
this is where I think your thinking is "colonized" in a sense. you believe whites are looked kindly upon by nature. I think nature made whites the ultimate bettabuxx bitches. they gave all this technology to the world and we the ethnics are now taking over their countries and beating them at their own game. now the east (china, Russia Iran) is coming up to counter the west as well. if there is a future the ethnic will rule. maybe this is cope but I dont care.

If you hate yourself because foids hate you then you are stupid bluepilled cucks.
If you are low iq then listen to me. I think you are great and my opinion is worth more than quintyllion foids.

If you are low iq then listen to me. I think you are great and my opinion is worth more than quintyllion foids.

You provide interesting content. More than any hole I've encountered.