Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm a weak-willed man. Are you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I can't control my impulses to be lazy and not get out of bed. I keep dreaming and fantasizing about greatness and being rich, doing many things, and yet I can't bring myself to put the tiniest bit of effort into anything.

The difference between what I want my life to be and what it is has become very big. I can't stick to anything, my own promises to myself have no meaning, I'm the laziest human alive and I only desire comfort and ease. At the slightest sign of difficulty I avoid things altogether.

Are you weak-willed too?

idk man if i could put ton of efforts and it would reward me loyal 2d girl who would love me unconditionally i could do stuff but as it is you need to work so,so hard to betabux some landwhale so i dont see a point

I don’t have any belief in myself.

I enjoy rising above the average norm shit through grinding my body in the temple of iron

That's what happens when you are blackpilled while also being genetic trash.

Yes bro I'm very weak

Im weak willed af. I hate it.

if i knew putting in a lot of effort would bring me anywhere i could do it without doubt

I'm very weak-willed now. When I was young I wasn't weak-willed at all. I had some form of hope in growing when I was younger and I thought life would get better once I was out of high school so I tried really hard. Once I found out that wasn't the case my will started to deteriorate and now I'm in my weak-willed shit state.

Well, sometimes I just can’t be arsed to do anything but it’s because of depression.

I don't see the point in doing much of anything.

Yes. I can make plans for the day but I rarely complete them.

Some, aided by chance, find it hard but possible to translate their dreams into reality. Others, ignored by chance, find it hard to get up in the morning.

If I knew I could actually reach my desired results with hard work I would, but it just doesnt work that way.

I've dropped many things, from football to swimming and also judo. I know my coordination is horrendous so I just foodmaxxed and became fat instead.

I can't handle stress. I do try hard sometimes but the moment it becomes too stressful I collapse and go into avoid everything mode. Stress is a killer so it makes sense. I think the worse you've had it in life, the lower your threshold for stress and the higher your propensity to LDAR.

Life is meaningless , if I had purpose perhaps it would be bearable but regardless its just a shitshow

we are all weak at some point.