Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm a waste of potential.

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
my whole life is just a series of wasted opportunities. It feels like the universe is playing a cruel joke on me. I need a fucking brain transplant

If you had a good looking face you would fulfil your potential.

For ugly people to ever fufil their potential in this cruel world, they need to be insanely strong mentally.

my whole life is just a series of wasted opportunities. It feels like the universe is playing a cruel joke on me. I need a fucking brain transplant
Gigacope. Your genes meant you never had potential.

Opportunities for what? To enslave yourself to a corporation that doesn't give a fuck about you? To acquire bundles of material possessions that will inevitably be destroyed in oblivion? "Potential" is just a bunch of empty promises that society shills to get you to enslave yourself. If you're a NEET, go pursue whatever you find fulfilling. If you can't NEET and need to wagecuck or studycel, you should probably just rope.

Giphy

Ditto

Opportunities for what? To enslave yourself to a corporation that doesn't give a fuck about you? To acquire bundles of material possessions that will inevitably be destroyed in oblivion? "Potential" is just a bunch of empty promises that society shills to get you to enslave yourself. If you're a NEET, go pursue whatever you find fulfilling. If you can't NEET and need to wagecuck or studycel, you should probably just rope.
The most clevER option is to CHOose to MAke a diffEReNCe!
If you had a good looking face you would fulfil your potential.

For ugly people to ever fufil their potential in this cruel world, they need to be insanely strong mentally.
:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Female Genocide When?

Gigacope. Your genes meant you never had potential.
This. My parents always blame my failures on lack of trying and say I have great potential at everything I try. Jfl at being that delusional.

This. My parents always blame my failures on lack of trying and say I have great potential at everything I try. Jfl at being that delusional.
It's like getting someone bound to a wheelchair to run a marathon. Like WTF is wrong with them?

relationships, a social life, jobs, hobbies, etc
Eh, you could probably still do the hobbies and social life things. Relationships and jobs are fucked though.

yup the blackpill isn't just about sex and relationships to me. everything in life is a competition for scarce resources that you aren't going to get.

lol, this the worst support group of all time.

Same I feel like that a lot, it's quite depressing tbh

ive legit never even had the option for a social circle or a gf, always been an outcast.