Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I’m a Trump-voter, ask me anything

Cat on skateboard cat

Do you live in a purple swing state?

Could America be great again?
Yes, because to be great again - Americans need money in their pockets again.

Führer Donald Trump provided me with boosted-unemployment biweekly payments during the pandemic. I honestly feel, that if a Democrat had of been President during the pandemic - people who were without a job like myself would have been out of luck.

Oh so you also enjoy low cost of living, low gas prices, more secured border, and no wars

Oh so you also enjoy low cost of living, low gas prices, more secured border, and no wars
Yes, the dollar store is no longer a "dollar store", they admit that with their prices they are more like a, "one-dollar-and-fifty cents-store."

Gasoline was at a high of $6.25 a gallon when Putin first invaded Jewkraine.

Yeah, just ask Laken Riley about the border.

The Biden administration basically sparked World War 3.

How does it feel to vote for the most pro-Jew pro-Israel pro-diversity white nationalist in history?
It feels like Führer Donald Trump paid me $1,466 boosted-unemployment payments every two weeks during the COVID-19 Wuhan chink-lab-leak-pandemic.

If I was in USA I would vote for trump too but not because I like that faggot, he is just another normie puppet but at least it makes the country heat up and its funny seeing all the riots and shiet.

If I was in USA I would vote for trump too but not because I like that faggot, he is just another normie puppet but at least it makes the country heat up and its funny seeing all the riots and shiet.
Of course, Kamala Harris sucked her way to the top of politics.

Trump’s tariffs could spark a trade war and an ‘inflation shock’ within a year, expert warns

IMG 5226

Imagine having a female and BLACK president, she would only need to be a troon so the pack is complete

And that country is the cultural capital of the world

we are fucked