Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm a teenage girl lover.

ShowerTaker

ShowerTaker

Just take a shower bro.
-
I'm a heterosexual male highly attracted to teenage girls. What wouldn't I? They are healthier, prettier, and more feminine than most women.

At the age of 19, I'm also a teenager. However, my love for teenage girls will never cease. I will always see them as the most desirable beings of the opposite sex.

In the end, even if we ascended with mature women it wouldn't be the same. Nothing can replace the innocence and genuine love of a teenage girl.

Same.
Also hi IT

Oh, really? S’ova dude…

Same, probably all males are, pay attention on the street and you will see how every grandpa checks out 13,14yo girls.

A lot of guys, normies even, find themselves attracted to underrage girls. The key to getting rid of this problem is simply to talk to them. :feelshehe: They're all insufferable.

Oh really? Most men are attracted to teenage girls it’s called lolita effect, based on this book:

BE816A26 9F9D 4EB6 8D48 A23BE15D2825

The key to getting rid of this problem is simply to talk to them. :feelshehe: They're all insufferable.
I agree. That's 99.9% of them tbh.
The other 0.1% are the shy girls who just don't respond to anything you ask in the first place, so they seem serene, aloof, stoic and "mature" when in reality if they opened their mouths they would be just as insufferable.

They are all still good for pump and dump though. :feelsokman:

I'm a heterosexual male highly attracted to teenage girls. What wouldn't I? They are healthier, prettier, and more feminine than most women.

At the age of 19, I'm also a teenager. However, my love for teenage girls will never cease. I will always see them as the most desirable beings of the opposite sex.

In the end, even if we ascended with mature women it wouldn't be the same. Nothing can replace the innocence and genuine love of a teenage girl.
At 19, you are already too old to date below 18 without some people calling you out, it's insane, and you are too old to be allowed mid-teen or early teen pussy. I'm sorry friend, it is not easy. 'Ascending' with a girl who has taken a round the world trip on the cock carousel simply will never be the same. But hey, you are still young enough that there are virgins in your age group. Maybe try Christianmaxxing and go to Church or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back