Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope „I‘m a superior white“ "fuck niggers“

So women don’t know what they want. They are not programmed to look after the best genetics? Why don’t they fuck incels then? KEK @PointOfNoReturn
Women would rather fuck a 6'3'' chiseled jaw drug user with a 90 IQ than a 5'10'' average looks genius medal of honor winner. How is that relevant to the discussion, retard?

Interracial couples are a small minority in the population. MSM/Tv shows/commercials just make it appear as if it is more common than it really is.

I agree. Stormcucks have nothing else to be proud of their lives other than their skin color, pathetic.

Interracial couples are a small minority in the population. MSM/Tv shows/commercials just make it appear as if it is more common than it really is.
Yeah

Women would rather fuck a 6'3'' chiseled jaw drug user with a 90 IQ than a 5'10'' average looks genius medal of honor winner. How is that relevant to the discussion, retard?
-Cant make a point without adding an childish consult on it, because feels triggered and gets emotional because of a different opinion from a stronger on the internet. :feels::feels::feels::feels:
-Says, women go black because they go for looks = so he says, whites aren’t the absolute beauty standard
-makes a fool of himself
-has a low IQ

Last edited:
I ain’t black, but i cringe hard at white copers. Aren’t you incels? White women literally fuck blacks daily, drink their semen while they don’t even look at your direction or even are disgusted by your presence.
Why do you still believe to be superior, while nature itself tells you otherwise? Because you have a higher IQ? What benefit did you have from it? You are still posting here daily.

JFL at this cringe cope.
really ironic coming from a gentleman with an hitler profile

So because there's Tyrones that get pussy and I don't that means I'm inferior? Nigger what? Imagine think women select the best genes when we constantly post studies that show they will fuck low IQ druggies just because they're tall.:feelskek::feelskek: Honestly statements like that should constitute foid worship.

I don't think I'm superior to other races but I can see their violent and self destructive behavior is not contusive to a civilized society. That and they are often a drain on government resources that would be better spent else wear but are instead diverted to them via social programs.

Not even mentioning blacks(or really all non whites) are nothing more then political slaves to any party that gives them even more welfare even if the policies that party pushes are destructive to the nation. Personally I'd rather live with my own race and have blacks live with there own in Africa.
-Says, women go black because they go for looks = so he says, whites aren’t the absolute beauty standard
You're making a strawman here, no one said whites are the ABSOLUTE beauty standard(aside from a few coping ricecels) but as a race we are often considered more attractive. inb4 you say "then why are you incel? checkmate retard!" it's because I have unattractive features because guess what? Like every other race whites aren't a monolith and we have attractive and unattractive members.

Also if you notice most attractive blacks often posses "white traits." compact mid face, deepset hooded eyes, strong jawlines, squared faces. If they don't they often compensate by being tall and dark triad.

Last edited:
him call me mean name him mad
v8rpuh.png

I‘m not black, i am a white European. It doesen’t make me angry, i just want to speak my mind. Just because i say what i find retarded doesen’t mean that i am ultra triggered and angry about it
>my fellow huwhite