Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope „I‘m a superior white“ "fuck niggers“

Richard Coper

Richard Coper

involuntary celibate
★★★★
30% - race baiting
I ain’t black, but i cringe hard at white copers. Aren’t you incels? White women literally fuck blacks daily, drink their semen while they don’t even look at your direction or even are disgusted by your presence.
Why do you still believe to be superior, while nature itself tells you otherwise? Because you have a higher IQ? What benefit did you have from it? You are still posting here daily.

JFL at this cringe cope.

Last edited:
Look, I'm a racial realist—that is, I'm aware of the biological reality behind the human races—but that doesn't mean I see myself as superior to my fellow non-White incels.

I don't measure self-worth by my race because I obviously didn't choose to be born White. It's something that happened to me.

With that being said, the odds of thousands of years of genetic evolution resulting in perfectly equal races are zero, therefore some of these races are going to excel in certain aspects compared to the others.

This is just reality and part of the blackpill.

Okay nigger apologist
Ok superior Arian. Where is your white woman? Oh right, she is fucking Tyrone rn. You are so superior but women don’t seem to see that. Strange

ideally forum should be completely anonymous and giving information or leaking information about others should be banable, it adds nothing, look at @BlkPillPres or @proudweeb they are complete enigmas

NAAAH FUCK THESE FUCKING JEWISH WHORES FROM FBI SEND ME SOME SLOPPY NASTY BUSTY KINKY STINKY LATINA HOOKER I WILL RAPE THEIR ASSES AND THROW THEIR STINKY KINKY NASTY GROSS RECTUMS OUT OF THEIR FAT BUSTY ASSES WITH FUCKING HAND!!!!!!!!!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)
1. get stamina under controle
2. get blood pressure under controle
3. breathe and wash face with ice cold wasser
4. get glock and knife always bereit
5. incelkommando [Düsseldorfedition]

ideally forum should be completely anonymous and giving information or leaking information about others should be banable, it adds nothing, look at @BlkPillPres or @proudweeb they are complete enigmas
Nah man @Ritalincel is a complete enigma

Nah man @Ritalincel is a complete enigma
thats tue almost nothing is known about him he gave some information about himself on the early days of looksmax

- he lives in autralia
- he is balding

but yeah we dont know anything else about his height,race and age (at least I dont)

Op is either a cuck or a nigger, idk whats worse :lul:

Do you mean virtue signaling white women? Yeah, no. They threw all standards out of the window when they decided to get with a negroid. White foids are only with negroids for one reason and that’s because they’re the quickest route to attention. Same as labeling your self a fag or become trans, easy attention. Maybe you should try the latter and your celibate circumstances will be different. Show me a white foid that doesn’t show off her jungle man. You can’t. Its all virtue signaling or mental illness. No self respecting woman would get with a primate, we regard that as beastiality in the West. If I had a feature that thrusted foids attention received into the atmosphere you’d damn well believe they’d be with me.

also recieve an ignore indefinitely for being a black cock sucker. Homosexuals don’t belong here.
So basically, they don’t want to have sex with you even though you are superior. Thanks for the explanation

You need to chill bruh. Quit letting this shit get to you; it’s not that serious.

This nigga commented on my profile I got him so shook :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
It’s so obvious how you try hard to trigger me but only because you are triggered yourself. Kek

Last edited:
You need to chill bruh. Quit letting this shit get to you; it’s not that serious.
I‘m not black, i am a white European. It doesen’t make me angry, i just want to speak my mind. Just because i say what i find retarded doesen’t mean that i am ultra triggered and angry about it

thats tue almost nothing is known about him he gave some information about himself on the early days of looksmax

- he lives in autralia
- he is balding

but yeah we dont know anything else about his height,race and age (at least I dont)
Wait he is an aussie?:shock::shock:

Op is either a cuck or a nigger, idk whats worse :lul:
I am a cuck because i said the obvious truth. There are no white women fucking blacks, that’s just in my head right?

I am a cuck because i said the obvious truth. There are no white women fucking blacks, that’s just in my head right?
White women are fucking BBC Tyrone. Water is wet.

Heated discussion aside, I have yet to see one Black member of this forum who is disrespectful towards other members or has only irrelevant things to comment. Maybe it's because I'm a newcomer and don't know a lot of Black users, but the ones that I've seen are fairly decent people. However, I've had disagreements with startheon, the ethnic Muslim.

cope nigger
All your superior brain was able to produce was „nigger“:feels:
If I am black, you should feel ashamed since i am obviously a lot more intelligent than you.

So what, imbecile?

Asian women fuck niggers. Are Asians not collectively much more capable of maintaining more advanced and stable civilizations and societies than niggers? Watch "Empire of Dust" where the Chinese colonizing Africa learn about nigger incompetence, laziness and thievery. But because women open their legs to the niggers they're equal and there's only one race the human race. Logic.

What women want is irrelevant, they are supposed to be repressed.

All your superior brain was able to produce was „nigger“:feels:
If I am black, you should feel ashamed since i am obviously a lot more intelligent than you.
didnt read keep seething fag

didnt read keep seething fag
of course not, you just clicked on it to write a paragraph to me that you didn’t read it. Look how smart and superior you are.

of course not, you just clicked on it to write a paragraph to me that you didn’t read it. Look how smart and superior you are.
XD didn't read

ja ja das ist gut schnitzel und bier ja ja

If you answer this, that means you are gay
Also i have better things to do than argue with nigger:feelsjuice:

sick roasts btw where did u get them from elementary school?

So what, imbecile?

Asian women fuck nigz. Are Asians not collectively much more capable of maintaining more advanced and stable civilizations and societies than nigz? Watch "Empire of Dust" where the Chinese colonizing Africa learn about nig incompetence, laziness and thievery. But because women open their legs to the nigz they're equal and there's only one race the human race. Logic.

Also i have better things to do than argue with nigger:feelsjuice:

sick roasts btw where did u get them from elementary school?
You care more about what race i belong to than i do myself. I dont care about any race, so i don’t care what you „think i am“.
also why do you answer all the time, if you claim not to read it? This is not superior. You have to be superior and not a clown

You care more about what race i belong to than i do myself. I dont care about any race, so i don’t care what you „think i am“.
also why do you answer all the time, if you claim not to read it? This is not superior. You have to be superior and not a clown
>walls of text
did not read

This autistic above me just can’t stop answering posts he claims he doesen’t care about.

I'd say my high-school was definitely more ethnic it was normal to see ethnics with hutite foids
I had close friends, ethnics of my own race get foids so easily infront of my eyes one after the other. There was one slut with who fucked every ethnic in the year except me and my circle of losers:feelsrope:

College was even worse i saw girls literally sucking cock in class during a break and saw videos of other foids on campus getting 5 wayed by black guys

I've always hated niggers
Fuck George Floyd

Incels of all races are on the same side

So what, imbecile?

Asian women fuck nigz. Are Asians not collectively much more capable of maintaining more advanced and stable civilizations and societies than nigz? Watch "Empire of Dust" where the Chinese colonizing Africa learn about nig incompetence, laziness and thievery. But because women open their legs to the nigz they're equal and there's only one race the human race. Logic.

So women don’t know what they want. They are not programmed to look after the best genetics? Why don’t they fuck incels then? KEK @PointOfNoReturn

I remember green eyed lightskin nigger who had every whore trying to get his number on the first day

The fucking teachers even praised him for his coloured eyes

i get nothing:smonk:

Disgusting cuck OP, should be punishable by death

Noodlewhores have inflated their ego so much nowadays every mayocel thinks he's a slayer :feelshaha: