Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m a social retard!

Simba

Simba

Why me?
★★★★★
How do I stop being socially retarded, please tell me, ya? If you stopped being a social retard, tell me how!

im a brutally humiliated social retard. i get cheated and tricked and tortured with mind games just for fun. it makes me go crazy. :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

I'm too socially retarded to know how to cure my social retardness

i dont even know how to socialize on a forum like i didnt even knew that you have to stay on the discussion after you reply, i leave the discussions 1 second after replying and when someone reply me or ask me i start to sweat like i would not mind just me giving my replies and being a ghost here like im irl

Wait for neuralink and get the jew chip to cure your autism

im a brutally humiliated social retard. i get cheated and tricked and tortured with mind games just for fun. it makes me go crazy. :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
Same :cryfeels:
NBuo3U2pNjhyjJFJL0vlbn9zsN3gx2UVg W7olciMxfZnpTSdSekxpnuZdy CVeFNE4cpzB0GVRSGaePH2HeTEBBJQ

No social skills for your face.

Same man :feelsbadman: rotting in my room is all I do.
consider that to be grateful because im being humiliated every day and not left alone. its like a breakup everyday.

consider that to be grateful because im being humiliated every day and not left alone. its like a breakup everyday.
Tbh I'm lucky to be allowed to LDAR, I rot in my room so that I don't get humiliated outside. I'm sorry for you brocel.

Tbh I'm lucky to be allowed to LDAR, I rot in my room so that I don't get humiliated outside. I'm sorry for you brocel.
yes, feels like we really are talking about the same pain. thanks

From experience of having to talk to many people (co-workers / customers alike), there are good days and bad days, mostly bad. Because of work, it improved my social skills, even if it were merely for "professional" reasons, but after quitting and keeping myself isolated for months at a time, the little moments I'd go "touch grass" (as normies like to condescendingly put it), my social proof was all-but-dead. Like a muscle, if you don't use it / exersize it, you become retarded, hence the terminology "social retardation". If anything... I feel like I'm back to "step 1" as in when I first started working and had incredible insecurities and anxiety. All that "experience" for a decade feels as if it were useless and completely irrelevant as I sit here on an incel forum in the present.

Life sucks and then you die, nuff said.