Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m a social outcast

Clownworldcell

Clownworldcell

Banned
-
Are they really my friends?

Just because someone is in the same social group as me doesn’t mean I can refer to that someone as a friend. A lot of people in a lot of social groups will call other people in those groups they’re friends while failing to realise how one sided it all can potentially get. Say for example someone is in the same social group as me will that someone make an effort to contact me or communicate with me out side of that social group? If the answer is no you can see how one sided it can get.

Let’s take a look at my social hierarchy positions in social groups it’s never been that high I just join groups if they welcome people with the same interests. Take a look at the person in the social hierarchy that people will follow or care about if arrangements are made in the social group and now I’ll go to my position I won’t be followed or cared for if I try to make arrangements on what a social group does because I’m seen as socially inferior.

On a social level they’re is really not that much equality the popular people will always be obeyed and followed while those who are less popular will learn the hard way that most people won’t care when those who aren’t popular try to make arrangements for what the group does I’ve tried to make arrangements for what social groups do and no one shows up or even follows me it goes to show that most people don’t actually like me and see me as an inferior omega male.

It’s clear to see that most people in social groups want to label me as the socially inferior person I’m belittled for having no power in the group while I’m bossed around by people who want to rank themselves as someone who’s socially above me. It gets even worse when I go on to realise how one sided it all is they only want to ask me questions to make fun of me to go on to m as me it all worse they’ll only bring things up to me to pressure me in to giving them over rated views or get me boxed in to the same topic that they’re boxed in to. It all feels to one sided most people in social groups won’t openly voluntarily bring up topics to me the same way they’d openly bring up topics to anyone else.

If most of them won’t go through an effort to contact me outside the social group then it’s clear to see their not my friends and it’s all just a case of me being the socially inferior person that people use for their own amusement. Here’s a horrible social black pill of how I’ve been belittled I remember being at this normies place they’re all pressuring me in to giving them over rated views and this foid says I’m scary because I rated her at the rating they where pressuring me in to rating them . I hate it when people are scared of me when I don’t want to even do anything to anyone . Next time I get people pressuring me in to giving them certain views I should straight point out that I don’t care.

Looking back on my past I need to stand up for myself more people think everything is easy to get away with around me because I’m so passive. Here’s an example if someone bosses me around it’s unnecessary and I should point out they’re not qualified to do so because they’re ego doesn’t count as a qualification to tell me what to do or say they’re insecurities don’t count as a qualification to tell me what to do or say.

Can’t relate tbh. I never called people on my social circles my friends. This is because I have no social circles, especially now.

Kys tbh, you're a friendhaver

friendhaver =/= fakecel
Never said that cunt, but he's not a social outcast. That's a massive overdramatization of his situation, while people like me lack any sort of social presence whatsoever.

Bro you have friends but what about me i havent had a single friend since kindergarten tf kind of life is this
I got bullied everywhere
Puberty fucked my face so much

you have to see people as an means to an end / proxy .

Then again if your ugly thats harder to do by default , since most people will put you Lower on the Ladder "