Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im a Refugee from Braincels

NothingMatters88

NothingMatters88

Banned
-
Nice to see there are still some incel sites up and running. Fuck Censorship and the Lefts Attempt to hide the Black Pill !!! They are afraid of the truth getting out because they know we have the Power to over throw the Chads, Stacys and Roasties !!! There attempts to hide the Truth will always fail and the Black Pill will always Prevail because you can't hide HUMAN NATURE.

hell yes brocel

Welcome nigger, make yourself at home.

reddit bad. fuckkkkkkkk reddit, man.

very edgy, what are you 12?

Im seeing more and more newcels, I guess the fall of braincels was a good thing after all

A new era has begun JFL

i'm pouring one for all braincels refugees
31d203d

Im seeing more and more newcels, I guess the fall of braincels was a good thing after all

I saw a poster describe it, "like being rained upon by little grey starlets."

It just brings the horde of normbarians closer to our borders.

Literally who?

Hello greycel

me too, luckily i had a backup account on here

Welcome braincel refugee. I hope you have fun here. I also hope you and your braincel pals will make this forum lively again.

it's over for braincelcels

I don't take to kindly to you "reddit folk" round these parts. best you not screw up

I don't take to kindly to you "reddit folk" round these parts. best you not screw up
Do you type slow because your hands are cheesy?

It is over for Sasoricels.

why does this require a thread

welcome nigger nice anime avi

dear diary today op was still a faggot. TIL you can take the faggots out of reddit but you cant take the faggot out of a redditor :y'all::soy:

iu

It just brings the horde of normbarians closer to our borders.
this @SergeantIncel needs to slow down admittin these newfags into our borders. make them lurk for 2 months before lettin them post. pol had a lot of fags from reddit come in and it killed the place. if we dont slow down they will soyify this forum.

being a weebcel decreases the likelihood of you being a larper, so welcome, bro :feelsautistic:
hope you'll enjoy your stay

I've always wondered how soylent tastes
i wonder too jfl and holy fuck i just checked and it's so expensive

i was planning to order one to taste too :feels:

i wonder too jfl and holy fuck i just checked and it's so expensive

i was planning to order one to taste too :feels:
Let us know how it felt, if you developed a femdom/cuckold fetish, learned personal hygeine and respecting women, etc.

lets bully the newcels

I stepped in cat shit yesterday

Let us know how it felt, if you developed a femdom/cuckold fetish, learned personal hygeine and respecting women, etc.
Same brother :cool::soy: lets get the ladies tonight, just ordered a soylent right now