Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im a Refugee from Braincels

lets bully the newcels
this. we have to take preventive measures. literally break these newfags down until they leave or they become one of us.

YOU CANT BE INCEL AND NOT HATE FOIDS, KIKES, AND SOCIETY

this is the cause of our misfortune. this forum is a place to learn and to wait until the beta uprising.

I hate women and chads too, nice

Strong first post.

Ok? Why make a post about this? You write like a fucking 12 year old

this. we have to take preventive measures. literally break these newfags down until they leave or they become one of us.

YOU CANT BE INCEL AND NOT HATE FOIDS, KIKES, AND SOCIETY

this is the cause of our misfortune. this forum is a place to learn and to wait until the beta uprising.

This, too many braincels faggots give off the idea that they want to "be peaceful" and hold their tongue to appease normies, they need to fuck off with that shit and go back to reddit on their hands and needs and beg like the bitches they are for another chance at a "peaceful incel forum" (any guy who accepts having a female moderator is not a true incel, he's a guy desperate for a community, ANY COMMUNITY)

Any incel who only JUST LEFT braincels because it got closed down and not immediate after getting A FEMALE MOD is a fucking cuck, the kind we don't need here, they will just come here trying to de-escalate other incels and try and calm people down, and preach kumbaya "lets just accept our shitty lives" BS

I rather take herbal bubble baths, because when you are just sweaty and smelly, they are far more superior than showering. You can go on your i phone and surf the net, while being submerged in soothing hot water! I also like scrubbing myself with a brush because its like having your back scratched. :)

At the end of the day, I lay under a heavy blanket, and dream about strong dominant women. The kind of women who are attracted to shorter and physically weaker men :) The perfect fantasy, and yes.. It's a fantasy, it will never come into existence. I am not living in denial. I come here everyday sharing my experiences in this cold world, seeing my buddies message me asking how I am. Talking about movies, and games.. Swapping short stories.. Discussing black-pill science in a calm cool collected manner.

(Bubble baths with candles)
View attachment 152853

There are certain users of the candle lit herbal bubble bath having, femdom fetish having variety that will be glad to have the influx of all these soft pathetic fuckers, I guess you're going to have some new friends to share beautification tips with @Parrtlord , maybe if you guys pool your knowledge you've find the ultimate herbal mixture for your bubble baths for exfoliation, you can work wonders on your skin

Lets work hard to keep all those bad thoughts out of our heads now, its much better to feminize yourself and let go of the anger that drives you

Any incel who only JUST LEFT braincels because it got closed down and not immediate after getting A FEMALE MOD is a fucking cuck, the kind we don't need here, they will just come here trying to de-escalate other incels and try and calm people down, and preach kumbaya "lets just accept our shitty lives" BS

iu

how the fuck can we even accept them as one of us? they knew we were here and yet they chose to be cucks in reddit. @Master @SergeantIncel label them nd anyone else who joins in the next month as cucks under there username. it will expire when they can prove there not cucks any more.

form a committee of incel guardians to watch these newfags and we can take a secret vote on who stays and who should be permabanned.

this @SergeantIncel needs to slow down admittin these newfags into our borders. make them lurk for 2 months before lettin them post. pol had a lot of fags from reddit come in and it killed the place. if we dont slow down they will soyify this forum.
woke . Too many of them need more blackpill. They cannot acdept that the female is lower than shit in utility and literally incapable of free will

Over for braincels

woke . Too many of them need more blackpill. They cannot acdept that the female is lower than shit in utility and literally incapable of free will
Males are the best and only true form of humanity. Females are a necessary evil.

Males are the best and only true form of humanity. Females are a necessary evil.
soon we can replace them with sex robots who have artificial womb in them.

Same here fellow greycel. It sucks losing one of my best copes, hope this place will be as nice.

Don't go ER, OP

Lets work hard to keep all those bad thoughts out of our heads now, its much better to feminize yourself and let go of the anger that drives you
It is almost like you can be angry, and actually do some thing constructive instead of going ER and fueling the lefts narrative against us
Don't go ER, OP

daily reminder r/braincels had a some fat ogre bitch as a mod

Hello, im well known spammer

i dream every day to join an organisation such as the akatsuki but in real life

giphy.gif

It is almost like you can be angry, and actually do some thing constructive instead of going ER and fueling the lefts narrative against us
this is exactly what me and @BlkPillPres want. no more ERs.

i want to go guerilla warfare with information. show men the truth of the blackpill around the world. global revolution. one day this western civilization will collapse. we incels need to carve out our own homeland.