Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i'm a piece of shit

BCNincel

BCNincel

Officer
frustrated, bitter, tormented, lonely, autistic, ugly, loser, neet, ldar... i've always been shit... everyone has rejected me... while they partied, kissed, had sex and made friends i was rotting ...:feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Im all that, while also sacrificing myself for my family and they call me an dictator now, jfl Joebruhcel was right that your family are your biggest enemy.

How old are you? If you are young you could finish school and career and moneymaxx, money can buy many things and make life bearable.

Well at least you’re not alone now

frustrated, bitter, tormented, lonely, autistic, ugly, loser, neet, ldar... i've always been shit... everyone has rejected me... while they partied, kissed, had sex and made friends i was rotting ...:feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
I feel your pain bro, if what I say to you can make u get better, I got 30 year old last Saturday and officially acquired wizard status...That achievement made me create an account here to talk with you folks to feel better and help others feel better aswell.

I feel you bro, especially the rejected part. Everybody walks away from me. I can just feel how low value i am.

I’m not just a piece of shit, I am the full log of shit

same. im crippled.

Can't be alone if you have voices in your head
I don't like the voices in my head. They're me, at least to some degree, and I hate myself.

I'd rather be alone than have them around.

Im all that, while also sacrificing myself for my family and they call me an dictator now, jfl Joebruhcel was right that your family are your biggest enemy.

How old are you? If you are young you could finish school and career and moneymaxx, money can buy many things and make life bearable.
oldcel +35....

It’s so bloody well over, dude.

That doesnt make you a piece of shit. Just a loser