Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm a part time poster,

O

OutsideTheBox

Recruit
★★
Just putting this out here, I don;t really have the mental energy to dedicate long hours to this forum, I just pop in maybe once every week or two with a post. So don't be alarmed that I don't have a massive post count. I'm kinda embracing the hermit life in my older years.

massive low inhib thread making greycel

I am 40 I just posted this because on another thread someone was saying I was "an infiltrator" because I had a low post count.

Screenshot 20200424 160323 Chrome

Didn't ask but ok

What do you do besides this?

I dont really have the passion to post these days tbh

What do you do besides this?
sit around and smoke weed, and rot, sometimes I research but I'm getting to the point I know enough, it's getting to too much weight beyond figuring all this shit out... Sometimes I just wish I'd go to bed and not wake up.

Don’t worry, there are many retards here with colored usernames, it’s not just greycels anymore.

Why are you 40 and incel? Have you fucked any pay pussy?

sit around and smoke weed, and rot, sometimes I research but I'm getting to the point I know enough, it's getting to too much weight beyond figuring all this shit out... Sometimes I just wish I'd go to bed and not wake up.
That's it? You need better copes

incel life eventually ruins my copes. I do enjoy video games and horror flicks, but even video games are loosing their value to me now though... I don't enjoy them like I used to. Incel life is a hollow life, it ruins copes. As u get older it just sucks more, despite what normies love to tell us lol.

That’s good to know man. Thanks for sharing.

incel life eventually ruins my copes. I do enjoy video games and horror flicks, but even video games are loosing their value to me now though... I don't enjoy them like I used to. Incel life is a hollow life, it ruins copes. As u get older it just sucks more, despite what normies love to tell us lol.
Even though I rarely get to play vidya it's getting kinda stale for me too, before I joined this forum watching anime was a breeze, sometimes I went through 10+ episodes on a good day. Now I struggle to finish one episode a day because I keep coming back to this site. You should watch Vinland Saga, it's the last anime I watched that I felt truly immersed in :feelsokman:

I'm a full-time poster, LDAR or nothing