Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I'm a non hateful incel

Oroborus

Oroborus

Ascending
★★★★★
I don't believe some of the outlandish stuff alot of incels believe, such as that women do not deserve rights, that the government "owes" us a girlfriend, or that women somehow are eugenists who want to wipe out any man who isn't a supermodel type of guy. I also don't blame women, or society as a whole, for my problems, though I do wish some stuff would change. I also find it pretty disgusting how some incels condone violence against women or any other individual appalling. Wether it be praising a mass shooter, or encourage an individual to rape a woman. Honestly, I have to wonder how these types of people would be if they were born super good looking(alot of incels are actually decent looking guys who just have poor self image).

But anyhow, I do identify as an Incel who just doesn't hate women. I have alot of self hatred for myself for multiple reasons. Such as my performance academically at college, the fact that I am still a virgin at age 19 and have never had a girlfriend, and that up until recently, I didn't have a social life and didn't get to experience many things that most highschool kids did(prom, homecoming, strong social circle etc.) I personally don't think that I am that bad looking of a person, as multiple people have remarked to me that I am a solid looking guy and I have been called cute a few times before. But I also still suffer from a receding hairline at age 19, though I am on treatment for it, I still hate it and feel like girls notice it from a fucking mile away. I also still have some acne scaring which I am trying to handle. I also am about average height and am skinny though I am trying to get into shape. I suffer from depression and anxiety, which is genetic in my family apparently, and a family member of mine in the past actually committed suicide.

Overall, I sometimes fell pretty awful about myself and pretty depressed at times.

This is so cucked lol, who the fuck let this soy-faggot in?

I don't understand. Are you a fakecel?

Are you from r/incelswithouthate or something?

I don't believe some of the outlandish stuff alot of incels believe, such as that women do not deserve rights, that the government "owes" us a girlfriend, or that women somehow are eugenists who want to wipe out any man who isn't a supermodel type of guy. I also don't blame women, or society as a whole, for my problems, though I do wish some stuff would change. I also find it pretty disgusting how some incels condone violence against women or any other individual appalling. Wether it be praising a mass shooter, or encourage an individual to rape a woman. Honestly, I have to wonder how these types of people would be if they were born super good looking(alot of incels are actually decent looking guys who just have poor self image).

But anyhow, I do identify as an Incel who just doesn't hate women. I have alot of self hatred for myself for multiple reasons. Such as my performance academically at college, the fact that I am still a virgin at age 19 and have never had a girlfriend, and that up until recently, I didn't have a social life and didn't get to experience many things that most highschool kids did(prom, homecoming, strong social circle etc.) I personally don't think that I am that bad looking of a person, as multiple people have remarked to me that I am a solid looking guy and I have been called cute a few times before. But I also still suffer from a receding hairline at age 19, though I am on treatment for it, I still hate it and feel like girls notice it from a fucking mile away. I also still have some acne scaring which I am trying to handle. I also am about average height and am skinny though I am trying to get into shape. I suffer from depression and anxiety, which is genetic in my family apparently, and a family member of mine in the past actually committed suicide.

Overall, I sometimes fell pretty awful about myself and pretty depressed at times.
It's normal to hate those who hate us

Imagine not hating women. You clearly aren’t blackpilled enough. Man is a normie but one day saw he was balding and thought that’s all he needed to join the forum.

r that women somehow are eugenists who want to wipe out any man who isn't a supermodel type of guy

Then:

"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "@Earl Grey\n\nWhite supremacists are obsessed with Blacks.",
"headline": "Father of UK\u2019s worst rapist says son\u2019s punishment \u2018fits his crimes\u2019",
"url": "https://news.yahoo.com/reynhard-sinaga-rapist-dad-094548706.html",
"timestamp": "Wed Jan 08 10:27:12 UTC 2020"
},
{
"user_text": "Never heard of him. Child custody cases happen daily in America, nothing new.",
"headline": "Dennis Quaid Files To Change Child Support For 12-Year Old Twins, Says He Has 50% Custody",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/dennis-quaid-files-change-child-232733563.html",
"timestamp": "Wed Jan 08 08:53:44 UTC 2020"
},
{
"user_text": "It is usually women who do such things.",
"headline": "Duane 'Dog' Chapman fuels Moon Angell romance rumors \u2014 and his daughter's not happy",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment...ance-rumors-daughter-not-happy-005948244.html",
"timestamp": "Wed Jan 08 07:08:04 UTC 2020"

},
{
"user_text": "She should apologize to the people of South Africa for supporting apartheid.",
"headline": "Charlize Theron Hopes The Bachelor's Peter Weber 'Finds the Woman of His Dreams'",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/charlize-theron-hopes-bachelors-peter-013103622.html",
"timestamp": "Mon Jan 06 03:06:59 UTC 2020"
},

{
"user_text": "@Paul, @flowerlover, @cjq\n\nDon't bother. They believe anything Trump says.",
"headline": "Megyn Kelly slams Colin Kaepernick's Iran tweet: 'I will not be shamed over calling out bull**** claims of racism'",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment...n-kaepernick-iran-tweet-racism-193424683.html",
"timestamp": "Sun Jan 05 22:06:38 UTC 2020"
},
{
"user_text": "Rose McGowan is a beautiful, intelligent woman.",
"headline": "Megyn Kelly slams Colin Kaepernick's Iran tweet: 'I will not be shamed over calling out bull**** claims of racism'",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment...n-kaepernick-iran-tweet-racism-193424683.html",
"timestamp": "Sun Jan 05 21:59:21 UTC 2020"
},
{
"user_text": "Wrong on the first count. Correct on the second.\n\nOnly racists are angered by Kapernick's words.",
"timestamp": "Sun Jan 05 21:52:22 UTC 2020"
},

{
"user_text": "The word \"Aryan\" originally refers to Brown people, not blonde blue-eyed White guys.\n\nThe truth is painful, isn't it?",
"timestamp": "Sun Jan 05 21:34:40 UTC 2020"
},
{
"user_text": "Agreed. He should've just said \"whiteness\". whiteness and racism are the same thing anyway.",
"timestamp": "Sun Jan 05 21:32:44 UTC 2020"
},
{
"user_text": "Nothing special about playing ball. The sky's the limit for Kaepernick. No reason to sit around entertaining White families who only seem him as a \"buck\".",
"timestamp": "Sun Jan 05 21:30:56 UTC 2020"
},

Bluepilled cuck lmao
I hope that attitude gets you a gf
But we both know it wont lol

DF3DFA45 9E70 4B6C 91C0 6044CBDDBCF8

don't be so down on yourself sweaty. start by not associating with that toxic and misogynistic subculture and get yourself a doggo

don't be so down on yourself sweaty. start by not associating with that toxic and misogynistic subculture and get yourself a doggo
This

Over for failednormiecels :feelsrope:

I know right? Even most sex-having men hate women. There is just so much to hate about cunts.
Some 40 year 6’3 Chad at my work today was saying how much he hates cunts. Only problem is after he told my youncel ass to travel the world and fuck women. One of those I cannot do.

Kuddos mate reject the black pill and embrace the whitepill

Why haven’t you been banned yet? Fucking stupid cuck shut the fuck up.

So many bluepilled IT cucks. “Your personality is also holding you back”:foidSoy::foidSoy::soy::soy::soy:

While I don't have women more than male normies, I disagree with many of your points. I do think soyciety is largely to blame for our problems (allowing hypergamy to run rampant for example). As for condoning violence, I see it this way: if society wronged you, what's so wrong with you wronging society in return. In fact, by seeking vengeance you would be making waves. If people won't listen to your words, you'll just have to make them listen to your actions. Finally:
alot of incels are actually decent looking guys who just have poor self image
If a poor self-image was their only problem, foids should be showing IOIs or something.

Good luck living life with that cucked self-sabotaging mindset, you fucking donkey. Every time a woman rejects you for your height/face/low status, every time your betabux becky cheats on you with a Chad, always tell yourself that it is all you fault. You're just wasn't that good of a person.

Hating them or not, it won't have any influence on you getting laid.

Can you explain to me why you called me a racist chud?

All this bluepilled shit won't get you a girl lmao

It's because you are still young and haven't lived through a lot of things.
When you reach 50, you will be just as bitter as all the rest.
Literally your eyes are still closed. They will open one day.

You are young and still have hope that your life might turn around. The more time passes, the more hope fades away, the more you start to see the injustice in this flawed system. There will always be a proportion of the population for whom there is no hope for betterment, who will be eternally shut off and left in the dark, and it is from this hopeless, ceaseless, calamitous corner that hatred swells. There is no man alive who hates women without reason.

not hating women won't change the fact that you're an incel

as multiple people have remarked to me that I am a solid looking guy and I have been called cute a few times before.

ah yes, now I understand why you are a "non hateful incel"

I don't really hate women but I do when I'm annoyed but that comes from a place of anger. I'm also jealous of their privilege and how everyone loves them so much and protects them while I get nothing. And I think they all hate me bc I'm ugly short autistic

You don’t sound like this is your place then. If I were you with those views, I’d just leave and make an account somewhere else. You’ll only get ridiculed

gtfo, you have all signs of repressed homosexuality + you glow like a fed + you glow blue like bluepilled you are

You are young and still have hope that your life might turn around. The more time passes, the more hope fades away, the more you start to see the injustice in this flawed system. There will always be a proportion of the population for whom there is no hope for betterment, who will be eternally shut off and left in the dark, and it is from this hopeless, ceaseless, calamitous corner that hatred swells. There is no man alive who hates women without reason.

I'm full of hatred.

Ok that's cool

You still ain't gonna get any pussy tho

And you shouldn't be hateful. That's up to you. But why shouldn't you feel anger about the injustice you are suffering? Why should you be treated worse than somebody else because of the genetics that you had no control over? That is where your anger should be direct and at everyone who abuses this to do your harm.

Don't let them fuck with you.

What was the point of this post?

"I don't believe [...] that women somehow are eugenists"